B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure he knows it can be done faster. She's rubbing in all the wrong places at this point. Does she get paid for this or Is this dork her boyfriend? Does he ever get to a place where they have orgasms? 

Friend affair there the spirits argue, and the rest yes he is probably on it and she I do not know. On the 1 side she was at a kinky party and the other side 3h long love act

37 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Friend affair there the spirits argue, and the rest yes he is probably on it and she I do not know. On the 1 side she was at a kinky party and the other side 3h long love act

She experiments he seems was a more experiment for her that she is testing. she will probably be tired of him over time

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

cosa sta succedendo tra Daytona e Sara, c'è tensione tra loro? 🙂

Probably, indeed almost certainly, Daytona's jealousy because Sara slept with Karma last night

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Trovo interessante vedere che Sara sta leggendo un libro che io in realtà non ho mai visto, oppure non avevo mai notato questo dettaglio

Could this be a gift from Karma from about 20 days ago? Nadia was also there but I could be wrong

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

what's going on with daytona and sara, is there tension between them? 🙂

Probably just having a break from each other being as Daytona spent the last two nights sleeping in Sara's bed since the cat pissed all over her bed...nothing about jealously whoever said that shite.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I find it interesting to see that sara is reading a book that I have never really seen, or I have never noticed this detail

Do you work in a library? 😄

Episode 8 Library GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I find it interesting to see that sara is reading a book that I have never really seen, or I have never noticed this detail

Sara why do you never show your book to us? You are a bad, bad girl ☝️

Gwyneth Paltrow Emmys 2019 GIF by Emmys