B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Could this be a gift from Karma from about 20 days ago? Nadia was also there but I could be wrong

think that is the gift from karma. Sara wanted start read English

she have also made both Sara and Daytona take a course and start studying

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Probabilmente stavamo solo prendendo una pausa l'uno dall'altro visto che Daytona ha trascorso le ultime due notti dormendo nel letto di Sara da quando il gatto le ha pisciato addosso... niente riguardo alla gelosia di chiunque abbia detto quella stronzata.  

I forgot to shut up because here only you say the right things, politely, with discretion, without offense. sorry again

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I forgot to shut up because here only you say the right things, politely, with discretion, without offense. sorry again

He's a two faced cxnt. And calling others obsessive and Stalkers. 

rhos GIF by Real Housewives of Sydney

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sorry, if you talk about me as a two-faced man I have already apologized. If you like I'll do it again

Not you. That idiot you quoted.  TfiDickhead. 

• Haha 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Does someone have the answer: WHY does Tantra NEVER take care of Karma's boobs ... Never sucked these beautiful nipples , or massaged them ... Kind weird to me !  

This tantra has really missed a lot about flowers and bees, yin and yang

It is about giving close proximity and touch spiritual harmony sexual pleasure if you have not tried to tease a woman with this technique at the limit of limit then you have never experienced real sex ecstasy and harmony with a woman.

But this tantra has misunderstood what he has taken it too far. It's not about staying the longest and thinking that the woman is doing well.

You have to know when the woman is close and almost give her it. Before she gets tired and give her it to late.

In that case, he does not know his woman's and does not make sense when it is time. He does not know when it is time he is completely delayed.

It is not something you can look at in the long run if it is just Sex pussy cock and fuck you want to see.

• Thanks 1