B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Gut Rattle, aber ich schätze, sogar das noch ist bei weitem nicht perfekt, d. h. für das Verständnis richtig.

Fine Rattle, but I guess, that even that still

is no way near perfect, meaning correct for understanding.

maybe i used the free version

25 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

so when karma and tantra are over, all sara has to do now is break up with max, because it would already be pretty relaxed in b4 and here.

But I think that sara is already preparing for Max's return

We'll we will see if it is their relationship is over we saw that she took him back last
I think she has only make use of it as an experiment that might move a little more than that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

I don't like Tantra and I've said it a thousand times but I accept it because Karma likes it. I still have to be honest because he is not a food thief. He arrived, like last time, with a mountain of food, perhaps thinking of a longer stay, most likely shortened by Karma's will. With Karma they had dinner in bed with a minimal amount so, having to drive about an hour and a half to get home, he allowed himself to have a snack for the journey. Are those bullshit or bullshit what I said?

also after he left he went in the hallway and wrote a note and slid it under her door she got it this morning so i agree with you in what you saw and it looks like it mgiht be over and it looks like it will be sara karma and possibly massi we will see

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm pretty sure Karma would never fuck Max because she doesn't like him.

If Sara tries to talk Karma into a threesome at Max's insistence, she will say no and Sara would never jeopardize the relationship she has with Karma.

As far as Max is concerned as long as Sara doesn't dump him we will see him again and again in b4 Max has no friends left between the two villas so he has to stick to Sara and Daytona.

about Karma and Tantra we can't say what really happened, it could be that they broke up (because when Karma was in the kitchen with the girls Tantra was standing in the corner by the window in Karma's room), unfortunately I'm bad at sizing people up.

I even had to agree with xarvaz yesterday that Sara is much better off without Max and she has also started painting again and she was happier in a different way than the days with Max before he supposedly flew to his parents.

We have often misjudged situations here and been proven wrong by guys like Waf

I could also speculate if Karma broke up with Tantra because of Wolf, or if Tantra couldn't handle the fact that Karma went to that kinky party and it went against his ideals

Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher das Karma nie mit Max ficken würde, weil sie ihn nicht leiden kann.

Wenn Sara auf Drängen von Max versucht Karma zu einem Dreier zu über reden, wird sie nein sagen und Sara würde niemals die Beziehung die sie zu Karma hat auf´s Spiel setzen.

Was Max an geht solange Sara ihn nicht den Laufpass gibt werden wir ihn immer wieder in b4 sehen, denn Max hat keine Freunde mehr unter den beiden Villen und so muß er sich an Sara und Daytona halten.

zu Karma und Tantra kann man nun nicht sagen was wirklich passiert ist, es kann sein das sie sich getrennt haben ( denn als Karma mit den Mädels in der Küche war stand Tantra in der Ecke am Fenster in Karmas Zimmer), leider bin ich darin schlecht Menschen ein zu schätzen.

Ich mußte gestern sogar mal xarvaz recht geben das Sara ohne Max viel besser dran ist und sie auch wieder angefangen hat zu malen und sie war auf eine andere Art glücklicher als die tage mit max bevor er angeblich zu seiner eltern geflogen ist.

Wir haben hier schon öfters Situationen falsch beurteilt und wurden denn von Jungs wie Waf eines besseren beleert

Ich könnte jetzt auch spekulieren ob sich Karma wegen Wolf von Tantra getrennt hat, oder ob Tantra damit nicht klar kam das Karma zu dieser Kinky Party gefahren ist und es gegen seine Idealen entspricht

I can't find anything about a possible rift between Tantra and Karma, but I would welcome it, that man is dangerously jealous and keeps Karma in a stranglehold and she cannot easily break free from that, you can also see very well how the others avoid that man and Karma is on his own when he's there.
I like this Sara without Mass, but just like with Karma and Tranta, the poison runs deep, I don't expect Sara to be strong enough to break free from Mass as long as he doesn't want to... I don't know about Karma

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, rj281 said:

inoltre, dopo che se n'è andato, è andato nel corridoio, ha scritto un biglietto e lo ha fatto scivolare sotto la porta, l'ha ricevuto stamattina, quindi sono d'accordo con te su quello che hai visto e sembra che sia finita e sembra che sarà Sara Karma e forse massi vedremo

I don't know what will happen with Sara and Karma's story (it will only depend on Sara), for the moment I'm happy that we won't see Tantra anymore, perhaps because as Wafercop says, women are fickle. I don't think it's the case with Karma but I never put my hands on fire for a woman. I have already given so much of mine

• Upvote 1

Lots happened while I slept.

I'm glad Karma and Tantra are done. She can do much better, I think he appeared to Karma out of convenience and availability only. No depth or character to him. She needs to find a guy she LIKES FIRST and then introduce him to Tantra-Light that maybe lasts a hour or so. That will open doors.

Side bar: Sara is not nice if she is tries to pull Karma into a 3some.

I can see more intimacy might happen between Karma and Sara (Sara has been very affectionate while the dirtbag-dog is away) . But they are not going to be a couple in the traditional sense, they are heterosexuals also in the end and will be separated when one of them leaves.

Karma's character make-up means she would never have sex with mass, maybe with this exception, hard-drugs.

Though Karma will be vulnerable because of the break up and may gravitate towards something she wouldn't normally do.

Many, perhaps most, say Karma is weak. I guess that is somewhat true however exposing yourself to such new non-traditional experiences, tantra, kink festivals, and RLC takes bravery. As RLC participant, she is not a typical, pick up some easy cash para-sex worker. She is here for the new experience

Long post, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Sono successe molte cose mentre dormivo.

Sono felice che Karma e Tantra abbiano finito. Può fare molto meglio, penso che sia apparso a Karma solo per comodità e disponibilità. Nessuna profondità o carattere per lui. Ha bisogno di trovare PRIMA un ragazzo che le PIACE e poi presentargli Tantra-Light che forse dura circa un'ora. Ciò aprirà le porte.

Barra laterale: Sara non è gentile se cerca di trascinare Karma in una cosa a tre.

Vedo che potrebbe verificarsi una maggiore intimità tra Karma e Sara (Sara è stata molto affettuosa mentre il cane sporco è via). Ma non saranno una coppia nel senso tradizionale, alla fine sono anche eterosessuali e si separeranno quando uno di loro se ne andrà.

La struttura del carattere di Karma significa che non farebbe mai sesso con droghe pesanti, forse con questa eccezione.

Anche se Karma sarà vulnerabile a causa della rottura e potrebbe gravitare verso qualcosa che normalmente non farebbe.

Molti, forse la maggior parte, dicono che il Karma è debole. Immagino che in qualche modo sia vero, tuttavia esporsi a queste nuove esperienze non tradizionali, al tantra, ai festival kink e all'RLC richiede coraggio. Come partecipante alla RLC, non è una tipica lavoratrice para-sesso che raccoglie soldi facili. Lei è qui per la nuova esperienza

Post lungo, scusa.

Post correct and shareable in almost everyone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't find anything about a possible rift between Tantra and Karma, but I would welcome it, that man is dangerously jealous and keeps Karma in a stranglehold and she cannot easily break free from that, you can also see very well how the others avoid that man and Karma is on his own when he's there.
I like this Sara without Mass, but just like with Karma and Tranta, the poison runs deep, I don't expect Sara to be strong enough to break free from Mass as long as he doesn't want to... I don't know about Karma

true bwith karma right now dont think she will right now due to breaking up with tantra if that us the case and with sara  i see that ok but with sara and max iti is something to see what happens when sara and max are togethre in my opinion she loves sara will she give in we have to wait and see

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Lots happened while I slept.

I'm glad Karma and Tantra are done. She can do much better, I think he appeared to Karma out of convenience and availability only. No depth or character to him. She needs to find a guy she LIKES FIRST and then introduce him to Tantra-Light that maybe lasts a hour or so. That will open doors.

Side bar: Sara is not nice if she is tries to pull Karma into a 3some.

I can see more intimacy might happen between Karma and Sara (Sara has been very affectionate while the dirtbag-dog is away) . But they are not going to be a couple in the traditional sense, they are heterosexuals also in the end and will be separated when one of them leaves.

Karma's character make-up means she would never have sex with mass, maybe with this exception, hard-drugs.

Though Karma will be vulnerable because of the break up and may gravitate towards something she wouldn't normally do.

Many, perhaps most, say Karma is weak. I guess that is somewhat true however exposing yourself to such new non-traditional experiences, tantra, kink festivals, and RLC takes bravery. As RLC participant, she is not a typical, pick up some easy cash para-sex worker. She is here for the new experience

Long post, sorry.

Have not said that the set is over but it is probably about to be over soon ....
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wafercop said:
Have not said that the set is over but it is probably about to be over soon ....

Ah then I am jumping the gun. The way everyone was going on I believed it was over,

I hope I don't have to eat my words 😉  🤣