B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

Just watched the part where he made and dropped off the note. Jeesus he moves slow, like a stone tortoise, he just stops moving and freezes at times.

Watched her find it and read it. It wasn't a love note by the looks of her non-emotional reaction, its like something she expected, then she puts it in her diary I think.

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Just watched the part where he made and dropped off the note. Jeesus he moves slow, like a stone tortoise, he just stops moving and freezes at times.

Watched her find it and read it. It wasn't a love note by the looks of her non-emotional reaction, its like something she expected, then she puts it in her diary I think.

yes  not a love ;letter and at this point uncertain the  contents

27 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ho appena guardato la parte in cui ha scritto e ho lasciato il biglietto. Gesù, si muove lentamente, come una tartaruga di pietra, si ferma e a volte si blocca.

L'ho vista trovarlo e leggerlo. Non era un biglietto d'amore a giudicare dalla sua reazione non emotiva, è come qualcosa che si aspettava, poi lo mette nel suo diario, credo.

Exactly, I think the same thing

Just now, rj281 said:

the strange part during the tandrais why would you be texting during it she never did that and who is she texting

shes on bed looks upset almost crying

Karma seems/seemed very smitten indeed with the Tantra fellow, she comes across as a lady who is quite young at heart and who is very much into mysticism in all its manifestations, she is/was therefore manna for the likes of “Merlin the mystic” he in turns comes/came across as someone who is rather weak and who, in his own way is/was just as manipulative and jealous as the two boyos in B7. He turns/turned up every few weeks, mutters/muttered a few "mumbo jumbos" in Karma's ear, continually completely smothering her while the "stroking” thing simply confirms what a controlling, juvenile and overbearing individual he really is/was. He is/was very keen indeed on keeping her away from the others in B4 and in her room for the entirety of his stay. He seems/seemed very determined indeed where sex is/was concerned and while Karma appears/appeared to have no real problem with this and is/was quite happy to have sex with him bringing him to climax on every occasion with oral and or full sex she appears to find/found his own efforts to pleasure her however as what can only be described as less than satisfactory, she can/could regularly be seen checking her phone or lying watching her image in the window and often seems/seemed quite bored with his below par efforts at whole sex thing, telling him on one occasion that she was tired while he was performing his version of oral sex on her, she simply turned over and went to sleep.  Mention has been made here that Merlin maybe married with a child but that his wife and himself don't get on, if it is true that he said this it makes him even more of an adulterous cad of a husband. This sort of story is known as the great "get out of jail free card" or "having your cake and eating it", Merlin gets to have/had a girlfriend who puts/put considerable effort and thought into their relationship while he of course, is/was delighted to turn up for sex on a regular basis but should Karma ever become more demanding as perhaps may/might have been the case, then the old plaintiff cry of "what can I do I'm married" will/would have been played and Merlin will/would have be off after his next conquest before you could say “you forgot your wand” Merlin! Karma is far from silly and may indeed be/have been well aware of this and is/was simply enjoying the moment for what it is/was while adding it to her curriculum vitae of interpersonal relationships, it is to be hoped that this is the case and that she does not/did not end up getting hurt which she most definitely does/did not deserve as she is one of the most interesting tenant's that RLC have just now. Perhaps one of the most telling things this weekend was when Karma went up to the kitchen to where the other girls and Daytona were and where they, including Karma spent a significant proportion of their conversation laughing and joking no doubt this relaxed state was helped hugely by the enormous change which has come about in Sara’s attitude starting almost the second “Lecherous Luigi” left the stage.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

stava mandando messaggi durante il tantra e non lo fa mai

Ok, I wrote it this morning. It's like this and that's why I thought the relationship was in crisis, then it turned out that she was the one who cut the story and declared the end