Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

2 hours ago, Anode said:

It's time for Leora to find a man, and she's craving a man!!

Come on me and you together could make a man i know which part i am always been a dick 🤣

On 1/25/2024 at 5:47 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Dildo won over Paul. They give her the ultimate sexual satisfaction while Paul is just an obligation that comes with the territory. Dildos and her fans are the true loves of Leora's life. 

Lol. Ds4u, I wonder how long it will take for enough others to actually realize that the participants of sites like rlc most likely do what they do for for the perks and monetary compensations they receive. It's a given that sites like rlc as well as voyeurhouse participants usually do what they do because of perks like bills paid residences along with subsistence monetary compensations, and that many of them would probably actually not do so otherwise.

Conversely, many of the participants are from places where actual options of available employment opportunities are not so good as they are in other places. It's a virtual fantasy world. I'm glad the woman known as Leora was able to be reunited with someone she supposedly cared alot about as long as she has and her little pooch that she has obviously always loved, although had she advised her friend that was known as Malia on what type of visa she should have actually applied for, the two of them could have had even much more success during their time together in the virtual fantasy world, because they could have obviously been able to spend more time together, and likely would have remained being compensated for top bonus compensation for usually being top cam attractions of the site.

I for one, initially did not care noticing the news that her friend that was known as Malia was expected to arrive and become her roommate for awhile there where she resides now, because I always thought seeing the woman known as Leora pleasuring herself was quite interesting as well as  arousing at times and that such times would be more limited after her friend arrived there.

But when I saw them doing things together that many thought would never occur, it made me realize that seeing them together during some of those times, were actually even more interesting as well as arousing at times, something I would have never thought could have occurred.

But like I mentioned, the participants of such sites are participants because employment opportunities that pay decent wages are not as available in most places the participants are from and certainly any that are, do not include such perks. Although such sites are actually a virtual fantasy world, but it gives the participants of a choice of another perhaps better way for them to live.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Ds4u, I wonder how long it will take for enough others to actually realize that the participants of sites like rlc most likely do what they do for for the perks and monetary compensations they receive. It's a given that sites like rlc as well as voyeurhouse participants usually do what they do because of perks like bills paid residences along with subsistence monetary compensations, and that many of them would probably actually not do so otherwise.

Conversely, many of the participants are from places where actual options of available employment opportunities are not so good as they are in other places. It's a virtual fantasy world. I'm glad the woman known as Leora was able to be reunited with someone she supposedly cared alot about as long as she has and her little pooch that she has obviously always loved, although had she advised her friend that was known as Malia on what type of visa she should have actually applied for, the two of them could have had even much more success during their time together in the virtual fantasy world, because they could have obviously been able to spend more time together, and likely would have remained being compensated for top bonus compensation for usually being top cam attractions of the site.

I for one, initially did not care noticing the news that her friend that was known as Malia was expected to arrive and become her roommate for awhile there where she resides now, because I always thought seeing the woman known as Leora pleasuring herself was quite interesting as well as  arousing at times and that such times would be more limited after her friend arrived there.

But when I saw them doing things together that many thought would never occur, it made me realize that seeing them together during some of those times, were actually even more interesting as well as arousing at times, something I would have never thought could have occurred.

But like I mentioned, the participants of such sites are participants because employment opportunities that pay decent wages are not as available in most places the participants are from and certainly mosr do not include such perks. Although such sites are actually a virtual fantasy world.

Wow, Nich, you have me agreeing with you. Cool.

Adding my thought on it, I sincerely do think they could get 'regular' jobs if they wanted to regardless of economic opportunities. They just prefer not having to show up at a certain time and place and have to obey someone else to get the bucks. I can't see Paul or Leora getting up at 6:00AM and going to work. I would support this thought due to Leora moving to Prague to stay on RLC.  She well have moved to many places and getting a regular job somewhere is could move so far a way as Prague. Like when she first got there she was like a kid in a candy story with 2-3 bates some days looking at the camera getting herself off. She personally plain flat digs being watched. And gets paid and housed teasing people.

More so many of the others on RLC. The RLC isn't skimming off the cream of Europe's workforce talent. Certainly not those motivated career oriented regardless of potential and abilities. 

Like you I'm glad the woman called Leora has her man of her dreams (go figure) and their dog. I just hope when the RLC candle burns out she's saved a hell-ov-a-lot of dough.

Rock on

• Confused 2

52 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wow, Nich, you have me agreeing with you. Cool.

Adding my thought on it, I sincerely do think they could get 'regular' jobs if they wanted to regardless of economic opportunities. They just prefer not having to show up at a certain time and place and have to obey someone else to get the bucks. I can't see Paul or Leora getting up at 6:00AM and going to work. I would support this thought due to Leora moving to Prague to stay on RLC.  She well have moved to many places and getting a regular job somewhere is could move so far a way as Prague. Like when she first got there she was like a kid in a candy story with 2-3 bates some days looking at the camera getting herself off. She personally plain flat digs being watched. And gets paid and housed teasing people.

More so many of the others on RLC. The RLC isn't skimming off the cream of Europe's workforce talent. Certainly not those motivated career oriented regardless of potential and abilities. 

Like you I'm glad the woman called Leora has her man of her dreams (go figure) and their dog. I just hope when the RLC candle burns out she's saved a hell-ov-a-lot of dough.

Rock on

Glad you agree with some of my comments but apparently not most of and that's where you're wrong. Evidently you haven't paid enough attention to what's been occurring in other places around the world and think that employment opportunities in places like Krasnoyarsk, Siberia are not much different than they are in other places of the world such as the U.S. Evidently you haven't lived long enough to realize and know better no matter how old you are because evidently you haven't paid enough attention to actual news reports rather than propagandist b.s. Like I mentioned, sites like rlc and voyeurhouse are nothing more than virtual fantasy worlds that anyone who subscibes to will never actually be a part of but can only fantisize about. Imo, if the woman known as Leora was as concerned about financial gain as much as she possibly could have been, she likely would have suggested to her old friend known as Malia, to have apllied for a different and longer lasting visa than she apparently did even though her friend Malia's stay was not expected to last as long as it did because of the so called pandemic that was intentionally released upon the worlds populations by the CCP. Unfortunately, that didn't happen and so her longtime friend known as Malia was forced to leave. By that time, their times together seemed even more interesting than many would have ever thought they may have ever been including myself. As much as I've been glad that she was reunited with her former flame and her pooch that she's always obviously loved so much, she passed up what was a golden opportunity to financially benefit herself imo.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's where you're wrong. Evidently you haven't paid enough attention to what's been occurring in other places around the world and think that employment opportunities in places like Krasnoyarsk, Siberia are not much different than they are in other places of the world such as the U.S. Evidently you haven't lived long enough to realize and know better no matter how old you are because evidently you haven't paid enough attention to actual news reports rather than propagandist b.s.

Simply put I am saying if Leora is willing to move to Prague, whether she is in Krasnoyarsk, Prague or the US, anyone willing to move who speaks Russian and English can find work if she/they want it. No one doubts she has ability, furthermore she has training in medical and police related work. It's not like she was stuck in Krasnoyarsk doomed to reduced opportunity. Don't forget she only came to Prague to continue to be able to be an exhibitionist and be roomed and boarded while making her nice pussy wet. Had Russia not closed RLC she'd still be there.

After I agree with you your first response is to say "you're wrong". Do you converse with people you live with and around like that? It seems you are always right, most others are usually wrong.  You'd make a great Pope, there is an opening gonna come soon.

Then after saying I was wrong you pontificate I "haven't paid enough attention to what's been occurring in other places around the world and think that employment opportunities in places like Krasnoyarsk, Siberia are not much different than they are in other places of the world such as the U.S. Evidently you haven't lived long enough to realize and know better no matter how old you are because evidently you haven't paid enough attention to actual news reports rather than propagandist b.s."

Well, without revealing personal information, you may not know I  spend hours a day focusing on just that. recording it and sharing it on a platform I don't care to reveal. My age isn't any of your business but I comfortably predated jet passenger planes.

Can I ask you to comment without making it a personal attack on people you disagree with. You know dialogue.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Simply put I am saying if Leora is willing to move to Prague, whether she is in Krasnoyarsk, Prague or the US, anyone willing to move who speaks Russian and English can find work if she/they want it. No one doubts she has ability, furthermore she has training in medical and police related work. It's not like she was stuck in Krasnoyarsk doomed to reduced opportunity. Don't forget she only came to Prague to continue to be able to be an exhibitionist and be roomed and boarded while making her nice pussy wet. Had Russia not closed RLC she'd still be there.

After I agree with you your first response is to say "you're wrong". Do you converse with people you live with and around like that? It seems you are always right, most others are usually wrong.  You'd make a great Pope, there is an opening gonna come soon.

Then after saying I was wrong you pontificate I "haven't paid enough attention to what's been occurring in other places around the world and think that employment opportunities in places like Krasnoyarsk, Siberia are not much different than they are in other places of the world such as the U.S. Evidently you haven't lived long enough to realize and know better no matter how old you are because evidently you haven't paid enough attention to actual news reports rather than propagandist b.s."

Well, without revealing personal information, you may not know I  spend hours a day focusing on just that. recording it and sharing it on a platform I don't care to reveal. My age isn't any of your business but I comfortably predated jet passenger planes.

Can I ask you to comment without making it a personal attack on people you disagree with. You know dialogue.

Lol. Okay dude or Max or whatever your actual identity is, regardless of how many hours a day you spend on whatever. Although I didn't make nothing personal with you, I just responded to your comments to let you know some of what I know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Okay dude or Max or whatever your actual identity is, regardless of how many hours a day you spend on whatever. Although I didn't make nothing personal with you, I just responded to your comments to let you know some of what I know.

The forum member known as Max! That should cover it!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Thumbs up.   That's what I try and do is accumulate knowledge others have to build the data base. Have a good nite.

• Sad 3