B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

8 hours ago, Machevh said:

I have to say: it's a bit of a disappointment today! In short, on the day we were all waiting for... Esma finally with a boy... it doesn't seem real. But perhaps we expected something different, we thought that she was having a relationship with a distinguished man, that couldn't be in front of the cameras. And instead, simply a latin stripman... same tastes as his sister!
Luckily she doesn't disappoint as she is, really fantastic in bed.. exciting without letting us see anything! She is like that

that's not called exciting, that's called a ripoff!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

oh god, finally, now everyone will be happier, Esmi fucked in the apartment and Dayana does what she is paid to do, I don't understand all this controversy, they are sluts and sooner or later they do what they know how to do, Esmi was slower, but Now before leaving, do what everyone has been asking for months now, so maybe he can come back, now in every girl's bed in Barcelona there is a man, what's the point?

i like the way you tell it like it is!

5 hours ago, djoko001 said:

do u actually see any penetration whatsoever on camera  I don't think so she is more focused on covering herself than have sex , she was like a new tenant and her very first days on RLC , total bullshit , i still want her to leave asap and that's a plus reason for me 

they need to kick her sorry ass out period!  she's almost been on rlc for damn near two years and the first time she appears to have sex she covers up?  fuck that bitch, kick her ass out and never bring her sorry ass back!!

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, you really do live in fantasy land don't you

When it comes to Esmi then yes...although you must have missed the bit where she got railed this morning by the muscle man. 

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So Esmi  started doing things when she is about to leave, Olya 2.0, Good riddance for me, can't wait till she leaves the project along-with Tonya, Karma and Wolf

couldn't have said it any better!

• Like 1