B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ma ha chiaramente bisogno di compagnia e Sara la delude duramente

Karma is not stupid so as long as Sara has relations with the pig she is not reliable. He comes in at all hours and climbs into bed without asking permission. Can you imagine Sara and Karma sleeping together (I say sleeping and nothing else) and the pig that suddenly happens to you?

Then you're right, Sara isn't sensitive so she doesn't feel the need to be close to Karma. I think it's because Karma is strong and Sara thinks she can do it on her own. The idiot is just a protection, I hope. But maybe I said bullshit and I apologize to those who won't be able to reproach me

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Karma is not stupid so as long as Sara has relations with the pig she is not reliable. He comes in at all hours and climbs into bed without asking permission. Can you imagine Sara and Karma sleeping together (I say sleeping and nothing else) and the pig that suddenly happens to you?

especially after what happened with tantra she needs to be kept safe from  mass because sara who has been real good while hes gone will as soon as he returnes go back to alohol and drugs and mass only way that will change if she refuses all 3 so for karma stay clear

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf apparently prefers to go into the garage with Aziz

Well he never changes. when you go to a woman's room lay on her bed and do nothing but look at your phone, the glances from Karma said it all.

Karma started smiling again thanks to Sara, this is important. Sara isn't stupid either and she understood why they don't sleep together. Until tomorrow, when the relationship with the pig is clarified, Karma will remain distant

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Beh, non cambia mai. quando vai nella stanza di una donna, sdraiati sul suo letto e non fai altro che guardare il telefono, gli sguardi di Karma dicono tutto.

But I don't think Karma is looking for sex