B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone that thinks Wolf doesn't have permission to go to B4 is just pure stupidity. Young people communicate with these things called cellphones and that's how it's likely he was given permission to enter B4 first by whoever he text or was pre-arranged. Just because it's not on cam doesn't mean it never happened does it...NO. Always the same with this house...the guys constantly living rent free in people's heads on here and they cannot help themselves but to post crap as per usual trying to spread hate. 

you must think that people on this forum are really stupid!  of course they use cellphones to communicate, we are not stupid so quit implying that we are.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

c'est pour ça que je regarde plus b4, je ne supporte plus ce connard idiot !

pour moi c'est très difficile de ne pas regarder b4 etend donné que KARMA est ma favorite

1 minute ago, pajero said:

for me it's very difficult not to watch b4 especially since KARMA is my favorite

i'm watching football and taking the piss with the forum.  i like karma, she's not my favorite, but i only watch her when no guys are around.  tonight, thankfully i have a play off game to watch.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

you must think that people on this forum are really stupid!  of course they use cellphones to communicate, we are not stupid so quit implying that we are.

Calling people stupid and calling an event stupidity are two very different things, so quit with the 'we' like you are all brothers or something.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Calling people stupid and calling an event stupidity are two very different things, so quit with the 'we' like you are all brothers or something.  

you don't take the piss well do you.  do you have a chip on your shoulder or are you just a hunchback?

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Traiter les gens de stupides et qualifier un événement de stupidité sont deux choses très différentes, alors arrêtez avec le « nous » comme si vous étiez tous frères ou quelque chose du genre.  

a ton age tu n'est pas encore couché papi