B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

If you don't feel well and apparently Karma isn't feeling well, then I can understand that you don't want to move much and would prefer to just lie in bed. Okay, maybe it wasn't wise of Karma to take her socks off last night when she already had a sore throat. When I'm feeling really shitty you can tell very quickly because I would drink tea and you would see me smoking very little.

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

If you don't feel well and apparently Karma isn't feeling well, then I can understand that you don't want to move much and would prefer to just lie in bed. Okay, maybe it wasn't wise of Karma to take her socks off last night when she already had a sore throat. When I'm feeling really shitty you can tell very quickly because I would drink tea and you would see me smoking very little.

when i'm sick i drink plenty of water and orange juice and only eat chicken based soups, works every time!

47 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, y'all don't need two of them sick :biggrin:

Exactly...he has a job and works so it's important he stays well enough to go into the office when he wants to. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactly...he has a job and works so it's important he stays well enough to go into the office when he wants to. 

he's a con man and i'm willing to bet he doesn't hold any particular job for to long.

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Good morning, I wrote Olimpia

yes ponch that is what somebody told me.  i suppose it could be olimpia and at this point in my rlc subscription career it doesn't matter to me anymore.  they will always use sex worker repeats after sex worker repeats which is something i've grown tired of, not to mention the direction rlc is headed.  i'm done with rlc, i've found another interest on the internet and it's a good time to break ties with them.  i'm not going to support something i don't really enjoy anymore.  finding this forum was a good thing, there are a lot of good people on this forum, some a little better than others, but all in all, good people.  i enjoy the forum so i will still monitor it from time to time but i will be far more inactive down the road.

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Beh, potresti essere scettico se non ha bevuto niente, perché quando è tornata a casa aveva la bottiglia di alcol in mano. Come ho detto, la scena può essere interpretata in entrambi i modi, cioè che lei stesse semplicemente portando la bottiglia o che avesse bevuto qualcosa lungo la strada.

Non voglio insinuare nulla o cose del genere, possiamo solo giudicare ciò che vediamo e ciò che accade al di fuori di rlc, potremmo scoprirlo solo se sappiamo cosa hanno detto

I saw Bruno use the bottle, not Sara, but maybe I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I saw Bruno use the bottle, not Sara, but maybe I'm wrong

i only saw that she put the bottle on the table when they came, i don't think she drank anything the content of the bottle didn't really change when she was in her room