B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

i don't know if the party is about sex, maybe it's a normal party but the motto is cosplay kinky and everyone dresses up like that

like the last time nadja was there everyone was dancing in their underwear and wolf had his weird outfit on which was open in the back when karma spent the night at sara's place

22 minutes ago, pajero said:

but what is cosplay, no way to translate

18 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

cosplay is nothing but costumes from the manga scene (but I could also be wrong)

Cosplay simply means to dress up in costumes. Those costumes could be any and everything. Comic book Heroes/Villians, Scifi, Fantasy characters and yes, even BDSM costumes... But from the looks of the costumes that they were trying on, it looks like a lot of it (if not all of it) are Anime costumes, not BDSM...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Cosplay simply means to dress up in costumes. Those costumes could be any and everything. Comic book Heroes/Villians, Scifi, Fantasy characters and yes, even BDSM costumes... But from the looks of the costumes that they were trying on, it looks like a lot of it (if not all of it) are Anime costumes, not BDSM...

like i said i know cosplay in connection more with manga so sorry if i interpreted that wrong

Also, Karma is not dressed in BDSM gear... That is a pretty standard fashion accessory that I've seen plenty of people wear a variation of... I don't know why people want to wear a shoulder holster, that doesn't include the... holster, but they do...

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

je ne sais pas si la fête est consacrée au sexe, c'est peut-être une fête normale mais la devise est cosplay kinky et tout le monde s'habille comme ça

comme la dernière fois que Nadja était là, tout le monde dansait en sous-vêtements et loup avait sa tenue bizarre qui était ouverte dans le dos quand Karma a passé la nuit chez Sara

encore merci

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

like i said i know cosplay in connection more with manga so sorry if i interpreted that wrong

I know that here in the US and also Japan, Cosplay conventions/at conventions are VERY popular... while Manga/Anime is big in Cosplay, so are the other categories I mentioned...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

Also, Karma is not dressed in BDSM gear... That is a pretty standard fashion accessory that I've seen plenty of people wear a variation of... I don't know why people want to wear a shoulder holster, that doesn't include the... holster, but they do...

Any girl wearing some leather accessory

IS THAT BDSM?

n4scgse21iuz.0.jpg

• Upvote 1