Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

5 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

I scroll right by all the pissing contests and only pay attention to Leora-related content. That means pretty much the only posts I pay attention to are Pulo's, and I appreciate them because they are consistently on-topic. I could probably block everyone but him and miss very little content that I'm interested in.

I would suppose that if everyone adopted your stance of just looking at Pulo’s posts and block everyone else’s then all we would have is a running commentary of what I would imagine most people are already watching.

Pulo appears to be a pleasant non confrontational person, but this being a forum I would expect there to be differing opinions on different aspects of Leora and Paul’s lives, but it appears that some members get uptight about  opinions that differ to their own, which causes a rapid rise in testosterone levels with opposing males strutting their stuff trying to either impress Leora or other forum members.

I personally find it both amusing and predictable.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I would suppose that if everyone adopted your stance of just looking at Pulo’s posts and block everyone else’s then all we would have is a running commentary of what I would imagine most people are already watching.

Pulo appears to be a pleasant non confrontational person, but this being a forum I would expect there to be differing opinions on different aspects of Leora and Paul’s lives, but it appears that some members get uptight about  opinions that differ to their own, which causes a rapid rise in testosterone levels with opposing males strutting their stuff trying to either impress Leora or other forum members.

I personally find it both amusing and predictable.

Interesting comment, JeannieP. I joined CC in 1870, and even back then many of Leora's fans were outright insane about her. You could get killed for critiquing her. The opposite was true with Paul. He was continually denounced by members who thought they had a bigger dick. Jealous fanatics. Still, L&P never broke up, and I personally believe Paul is a very lucky fellow to have her in his life. I just wish she'd get back to painting and finish my portrait...

Thanks for your interesting comments.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

this being a forum I would expect there to be differing opinions on different aspects of Leora and Paul’s lives, but it appears that some members get uptight about  opinions that differ to their own, which causes a rapid rise in testosterone levels with opposing males strutting their stuff trying to either impress Leora or other forum members.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

back then many of Leora's fans were outright insane about her. You could get killed for critiquing her. The opposite was true with Paul. He was continually denounced by members

I plead the 5th on the grounds that I may incriminate myself - 🤣.

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Interesting comment, JeannieP. I joined CC in 1870, and even back then many of Leora's fans were outright insane about her. You could get killed for critiquing her. The opposite was true with Paul. He was continually denounced by members who thought they had a bigger dick. Jealous fanatics. Still, L&P never broke up, and I personally believe Paul is a very lucky fellow to have her in his life. I just wish she'd get back to painting and finish my portrait...

Thanks for your interesting comments.

I am gradually looking at the old posts and have got the impression that within the forum it’s no longer a matter of a bigger “ dick “ size than Paul, it’s now a matter of who has the bigger “ dick “ within the forum members, those that are pro Leora or those who are not so.

Little boys really never grow up, no matter how big their “ dicks “ get.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Do CC members ever wonder why the Leora Fan Page rarely receives comments? Think about it. Seriously.

From my limited time and experience on this forum I think that perhaps the Fan Page is not used properly.

It’s not a matter of people not using it because they don’t like Leora, those people are too busy abusing people with different opinions who post on this thread.

They don’t seem to want an open forum for varying points of view, they want to control the forum with nothing but positive views of Leora.

I can understand that to an extent, as there is in my opinion nothing to be negative about with Leora as a person, but perhaps there might be in the scenario that is portrayed by herself and Paul, and anyone who argues that what we see on camera is real life needs a reality check. What we are actually seeing is two real people in a depraved relationship, with the guy allowing his girl to exhibit herself sexually to an audience of potentially thousands for benefits they otherwise would not be in receipt of.

• Like 1