Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I blame CC for allowing this BS to continue with regards to what a forum is all about. 

Been the same for years. Not going to change now. 

The Chat Room on the other forum was left to let the obsessives and weird say what they wanted. Look at it now. Plenty no longer visit the Forum at all.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jonno said:

Been the same for years. Not going to change now. 

The Chat Room on the other forum was left to let the obsessives and weird say what they wanted. Look at it now. Plenty no longer visit the Forum at all.  

I don't even read the Chat Room bullshit anymore. Same 3 or 4 chatters for a few hours a day only.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jonno said:

Your identity. Are you still female? Remember do your daily check. 🤣

For your benefit @Jonno I have just checked, I am delighted to tell you that everything that was in place that determined my sex is still in place and I’m pleased to say that’s the way I like it.💋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/11/2024 at 4:57 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe you will realize why this particular forum topic has become the shits. It is not about Leora and Paul but it has become more about what members say negatively about Leora and Paul or to put down other CC members. Camcaps lost control of this site. A free-for-all to discredit other CC members. This site is as bad as how the VHTV Forum has become.

Think of CC forms as place where the members can express themselves and thereby define the forum. When people can play to their keyboard like RLC tenants play to the camera. CC is largely an egalitarian society, exactly like you would find in real life. :cry:

Once I realized that, I nearly ran into the woods and shot myself.

However, in loyalty to our elite group of miscreants, I decided to just ban violent rule breakers and applaud anyone here who can post interesting observations. I give them 10 points for posting interesting observations about RLC because that seems to have become more difficult over the years. For L&P, their lives seem far more simplistic than they did in Krasnoyarsk, and I think that reflects how RLC has changed from being a "project" to being a commercial product.

• Thanks 2