Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

they are behaving rather bizarrely at the moment, locked away in the small bedroom again, maybe crisis point has been reached and they are talking through a lot of stuff....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or maybe not as they are watching tv again.....and seem to be quite close to each other.....crisis averted? or no crisis to begin with? ability to speak Russian/Ukranian would help tremendously.....

They are slowly being swallowed up by junk! As their relationship falls apart the level of tidiness drops. Once something is put down it is never picked up!

I think each of the clothes are trying to take up position to be first into the case!!!  :)

Life without Nora is going to be tough --- for ME  - not Kiko!!!

actually I was just thinking the opposite - they are physically closer than I have seen them for a while, and they just had a mouth-to-mouth kiss, so maybe things are OK.....until the next time....

Guest noraluver

...or maybe not as they are watching tv again.....and seem to be quite close to each other.....crisis averted? or no crisis to begin with? ability to speak Russian/Ukranian would help tremendously.....

Well, they're speaking about buying an expensive property or something during next 2 months before her mother comes to visit in august. (from what i could hear). she asks him about how much money he has, and they were talking about percentage and loan stuff.

too much silence there now...

Guest noraluver

yeah,  it came up before i saw the living spirits here. sorry

anyway,

they're talking about his job, payments, credits/loans and abilities to pay for something big they're planning (couldn't hear exactly).

they're def not breaking up, she told him "as long as i'm with you im fine with it".

I have no problem with your nickname btw  ;D

Keep those translations flowing......it makes everything so much more interesting....

The translation sounds very interesting but what then is causing the tension? What is preventing them making love (not just having sex).

It does not add up that they could be planning a future together and yet be soooo unhappy with each other.