Photos Nastya - Split 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little known fact that I am her Yoga instructor.......

...I believe in a hands-on approach to Yoga..... ;)

Guest Squirrel

"...I believe in a hands-on approach to Yoga..... ;)"

Obviously not Hatha. Obviously not even Kundalini. Let us know how the Tantric goes NL. That would be your area of expertise. I suspect you'll attain Nirvana. Report back. Thank you.

Obviously not Hatha. Obviously not even Kundalini. Let us know how the Tantric goes NL. That would be your area of expertise. I suspect you'll attain Nirvana. Report back. Thank you.

I have no idea what you are talking about (I have my own brand of Yoga expertise  ;)) ....all I know is that Nirvana will be attained when NL and Nora unite....LOL

...or I will go mad trying to get there.......

I have no idea what you are talking about (I have my own brand of Yoga expertise  ;)) ....all I know is that Nirvana will be attained when NL and Nora unite....LOL

...or I will go mad trying to get there.......

Looks like you're foaming at the mouth already NL, lol  ;D

maybe I just need a good slapping with your salmon.....to bring me back to my senses...

I think it's going to take more than that NL!  You're going to need something like this ...

Trickshot, even I don't know where my salmon's been.  The thing has a mind of it's own, lol  ;D

maybe ...

C'est une truite argenté ton saumont Calang  ;D                             

et d'abord il est pas frais ton poisson [asterix]  ;D ;D ;D ;D                     

It is a silver trout your saumont Calang; D                     

and first it is not freshly your fish [asterix]  ;D ;D ;D ;D