Photos Nastya - Split 1

I agree with your assessment. After watching N for several months I see a pattern. She is moody, temperamental, and likes to be in control. This is the artist in her. She is her own individual.

Poor K is likely a rather shy and non-dominant personality and very possibly likes N to call the shots. Overall he seems quite unhappy and un-engaging with guests - except Goatsie.

It is almost as if N uses K - WHEN she wants him!

cas

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\\\\\ ??? //////

Mmm baby, lets go to bed and fuck!!!  8)

Hey Lez, I always wondered about lesbians.  Most say that they hate men, can't stand them, and want NO PART of them.  However, they use dildoes, vibrators, strap-ons, etc.  All which resemble the male penis, and they get off with them.  What's up with that?

Hey guy !  the name of " lesbians" is Ana and Dana !  >:(  not lesbians !  >:(  thanks !

Guest noralover

\\\\\ ??? //////

Hey Lez, I always wondered about lesbians.  Most say that they hate men, can't stand them, and want NO PART of them.  However, they use dildoes, vibrators, strap-ons, etc.  All which resemble the male penis, and they get off with them.  What's up with that?

Hey guy !  the name of " lesbians" is Ana and Dana !  >:(  not lesbians !  >:(  thanks !

Can't remember which one was which.....was Ana the slim one?

\\\\\ ??? //////

All for Ana and Dana : http://camcaps.net/ana-danna/

\\\\\ ??? //////

hell yeah!  :P

Guest noralover

\\\\\ ??? //////

thought so...she was very cute!!

\\\\\ ??? //////

thought so...she was very cute!!

yeah she got me going!  ;)

Guest noralover

waking up this  morning....pics

(The image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).