Photos Nastya - Split 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

I sent mine earlier this evening. She has asked me round but wants to cut my hair to look like Kiko's!!! I just said I wanted to pop round for a fuck not a fucking stupid hair cut!!!

Ah, you see that's where you got it wrong...don't use the word "Fuck"....it's impolite....

...she mentioned something about a very annoying Vanman in her last email to me...I tried to explain your passion but she was not impressed...you'll have to try harder my friend!!

I think Nora is used to the word 'fuck'!!!

I am afraid Nora needs to review what she is getting out of her relationship with Kiki. He is sooo morose. he never gives anything to the relationship.

When I compare how Leora seems to wander around being so optimistic (even if she is deluding herself at the moment!) and enjoying being a beautiful woman all I ever see of Nora is an unhappy girl who is essentially lazy and lacking any energy to take care of her home or herself. Yet Nora is still the most beautiful creature in RLC!

I am not sure we will ever see Nora vibrant, vivacious and energetic ever again. Kiko is draining the lifeblood out of her!!!

Guest NL Forever

they both seem more animated when on their own with their respective friends. Perhaps the combination of their two personalities causes this introversion....oh, God  here I go again with my pyschobabble....

...actually maybe they just like each others' company that they just happily co-exist....no need to talk....

Guest NL Forever

in bed now, but kiko seems to be pushing Nora away each time she gets closer.....he couldn't get nearer the edge of the bed if he tried....bad times? Or just far too hot in Barcelona?

Nora denied again... she goes to bed naked.. wraps a leg and arm around Ninja Puss and he whines like a girl and denies her!! How can anyone feel vibrant or special around a self indulgent butthead, of course I have seen work the other way too. He has massaged her neck and shoulders all evening long and she soaked up the attention (while they watch a movie) then turned him away the minute they hit the sack... WHAT A COUPLE!!!!!!