Photos Nastya - Split 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haa. How can you be so sure it would be her first?? Everyone likes to have a first timer so i can see what you mean. I wonder is she's ever been with a couple. If she hasn't and wanted too it would be my duty to show her don't you think?? you know what they say, get on the bus or your walkin.. 8)

haha, u tease!  ;)

Guest noralover

are you sure it's Nastya...I checked again and she looks a little different from the Nora we/I know and love!!!

I think her face is different......

post-0-145739553577_thumb.jpg

Guest noralover

thanks...I'm knackered now.....they seem to have a BIG celebratory party on at the moment....I'm guessing that it's something to do with that video they are repeatedly watching.....does anyone know if it is Nora in the video? Acer, you posted some pics up earlier with Nora looking at laptop images - it's the same thing that they are watching on video on TV... I think.

Guest noralover

I'm not sure, but it seems that is landing Nastya nude for a website or a magazine!

They are watching it on TV with a group of friends.....wonder if it is Nora's latest modelling/singing project......

thanks...I'm knackered now.....they seem to have a BIG celebratory party on at the moment....I'm guessing that it's something to do with that video they are repeatedly watching.....does anyone know if it is Nora in the video? Acer, you posted some pics up earlier with Nora looking at laptop images - it's the same thing that they are watching on video on TV... I think.

think it's Nastya, is very similar, and is celebrating his work as a model!

This guy with a beard, I saw it 2 times, it was the birthday of Kiko which was in November and Nastya birthday which was on January 5, it is very annoying and will end all their stock of wine!

My man said, "it will end all their stock of wine,"  lol.  Nice Acer, lol  ;D