B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

45 minutes ago, Tessen said:

Why did they delete half of the sex session Massimo had with Sara next to Daytona ? I wanted to see it

are you wondering if Daytona got an erection 😁

• Haha 2

All these girls coming and going and coming back to RLC clearly indicate that:

- once you start doing this kind of activity ... you will hardly have a different future (there are exceptions of course)

- RLC is probably one branch of a larger group which may include night clubs or other

Just my thoughts (and probably not new) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

B4 war UM wegen neuen Mädchen

lol nicht mal die Leute von rlc selbst wollen nicht mehr sehen wie die beiden junkies ficken, vielleicht haben sie deshalb die szenen gelöscht und numi wieder geholt damit masse mal wieder was anderes ficken kann als nur saras muschi una arsch 😄

il y a une heure, Tessen a dit :

Why did they delete half of the sex session Massimo had with Sara next to Daytona ? I wanted to see it

... I guess that just before a new tenant arrives, maintenance starts; and that coincides with Max & Sara's performance.

No censorship 🤣

• Upvote 1

Sara and Karma used to kiss and hug when they first met in the morning. Now Karma took her breakfast meal with her and went to B7 to eat instead of beeing with a very negative Sara. It would be interesting if someone could tell what was said !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So if Numi is just like Sara, it would be best if aziza and karma move karma to b1 and aziza to b2, because rlc would have what they wanted a pure sex villa.

Because I don't know if Sara behaved the way she does at the moment, if so it would be best if karma and aziza moved.

Now that Sara has moved in with the new girl, she will treat Karma like air anyway, because I don't think Sara will spend time with Karma (in my eyes).

• Upvote 1