B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ist auch gut so, weil er sich bis jetzt noch nicht geduscht hat, nach dem Arschfick. Sonst bekommt sie ihren Dreck noch in die Muschi

Ich bin nur mal gespannt wie lange es noch dauert bis er in ihrer Muschi abspritzen darf

The only thing missing is that they fuck each other on Sara's balcony, in the FR and at the pool and in the backyard because they have all the rooms except those of the other girls but that would be too cheeky without the girls' permission.

If he hasn't washed his cock after the ass fuck then Sara is really either still totally stoned or she doesn't even care that she's sucking a dirty cock

37 minutes ago, Lasse said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She gave her a kiss just as Daytona and Massi, seems okay I think, nothing cold about that.

7 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ist auch gut so, weil er sich bis jetzt noch nicht geduscht hat, nach dem Arschfick. Sonst bekommt sie ihren Dreck noch in die Muschi

No No The dirt comes from th sheets !!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She gave her a kiss just as Daytona and Massi, seems okay I think, nothing cold about that.

They used to kiss very longer and warmer !! But that is history now.....

i'd rather wait and see what happens between sara and karma over the next few days, because a kiss doesn't say much whether it's just polite or that she's happy to be back. Because with aziza you could see that she was happy that Karma was back.

So I'm absent for now and prefer to watch a series instead of reading that Sara has her dirty cock stuck in her ass or pussy again

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They used to kiss very longer and warmer !! But that is history now.....

Yes but no need for long passionated kiss while the others are sitting there.