B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

48 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I've not been following B4 much of late as I'm bored of them all and would love to see a clean sweep. Numi your new so you can stay for now.

Anyway if you didn't watch Octavia's 2 hour talk to the camera earlier, if you did you should at least watch the part in the bedroom from about 7pm.

Back on topic Octavia said there is a welcome party in B4 Saturday night for the new girl aka Numi which she would be going to.

that's what i got out of her talk as well

3 minuti fa, Rattlesnake316 ha detto:

sara dovrebbe leggere le notizie su cc, forse vedrà cosa pensa la gente di lei e che alcuni utenti stanno cercando di aiutarla a pensare alla sua vita

When a person is blinded by love like Sara she wouldn't even listen to the pope or the devil

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sara should read the news on cc, maybe she will see what people think about her and that some users are trying to help her think about her life

I rather think she will read that a few people here need help

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

What an obsession you have with Karma...🙄

Nice try but I enjoy following her so you have to come up with something better than playing copycat but the sick old socks will definitely appreciate your response  🤣

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Nice try but I enjoy following her so you have to come up with something better than playing copycat 🤣

I am not imitating anyone, I have my own opinion and I express it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1