Leora & Paul - (2024) #6

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Here's an idea - Seeing as you find fault in every single thing that Paul does 24/7, and you clearly are a much better person, why not offer yourself to Leora? Get a flight to Prague from wherever you live and tell her the truth, that you are a much better lover, a better handyman, a harder working man, with a better diet, better manners, better everything. She can then compare you to Paul, you may be just the man she's waited her whole life for. We'll wait here for the results. 

Poor thing 💩

• Confused 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Here's an idea - Seeing as you find fault in every single thing that Paul does 24/7, and you clearly are a much better person, why not offer yourself to Leora? Get a flight to Prague from wherever you live and tell her the truth, that you are a much better lover, a better handyman, a harder working man, with a better diet, better manners, better everything. She can then compare you to Paul, you may be just the man she's waited her whole life for. We'll wait here for the results. 

From my interpretation of what @Anodeposted he didn’t once say he was better than Paul, only that in his opinion Leora could do better.

What is wrong with you boys, yes boys, because that is how you behave when someone posts a negative comment regarding Paul or Leora.

You and your faceless friends then turn a remark into a  personal matter deserving of abuse and ridicule.

Why can’t you grow up and accept that different people form different opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

From my interpretation of what @Anodeposted he didn’t once say he was better than Paul, only that in his opinion Leora could do better.

Love It Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansinoshowoff 😀

but the rest of your post we need to think about

the drive by replies produce somewhat fun reading

😀

1 hour ago, peking said:

it's a good movie she's looking at

I think it's 1984

Never seen the movie read the book it was published in 1949 banned in Russia till 1988

Leora is a great fan of all George Orwell novels as are a numbers of members here,

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

What is wrong with you boys, yes boys, because that is how you behave when someone posts a negative comment regarding Paul or Leora.

You and your faceless friends then turn a remark into a  personal matter deserving of abuse and ridicule.

Welcome to Anodes world after reading more of his posts you just might change your opinion

Just Saying

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Ste said:

Welcome to Anodes world after reading more of his posts you just might change your opinion

Just Saying

You silly little boy. As usual you distort what is written to suit your own purpose.

I didn’t agree with what he said, but what I did say was that he never insinuated he was better than Paul, but one of your chums thought he would be smart and make his remark personal.

Get a life you pathetic being.

Trying for Leora credits are you.

I have read more of your posts and as yet haven’t changed my mind about you, let alone Anode.

You and your equally pathetic friends can start picking on me if you wish, although I doubt you would be capable of doing it verbally if looking at your past posts  are anything to go by.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

This topic and most of the other forum topics get into personal mudslinging when members love their idols religiously. This is where camcaps admin has failed this site big time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I have read more of your posts and as yet haven’t changed my mind about you, let alone Anode.

You and your equally pathetic friends can start picking on me if you wish, although I doubt you would be capable of doing it verbally if looking at your past posts  are anything to go by.

Join the club. Wasting our time making comments because that is only what these pathetic retards (yes, I did say FUCKING RETARDS) can retort to. Camcaps is just as bad as the VHTV Forum. Sad and confused emoji dumb fucktards are only here to piss on our comments. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

19/02/2024 19/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef Taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2024 at 5:01 PM, JeannieP said:

As with most things you only get what you pay for, cheap buys are noticeable. Quality costs money but the end result inevitably justifies the outlay I find.

The good stuff costs. Ofc, it's designed by men like everything else so no discomfort is overlooked.

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

You silly little boy. As usual you distort what is written to suit your own purpose.

I didn’t agree with what he said, but what I did say was that he never insinuated he was better than Paul, but one of your chums thought he would be smart and make his remark personal.

You're cool asf. Keep going.

• Upvote 2