Leora Paul Original identity???

Guest 000rpm000

Which one? The new one or the previous one?

The one before this one.

Well, Wolfie, avatars with furry tails are always great fun around here. I think you look quite handsome and debonaire, with big friendly eyes.

As for the rest of this thread, it is important to always use utmost discretion when encountering personal information about the tenants. All of them should be treated with the utmost respect.

Including the furry-tailed RLC tenants. And the fish. Don't forget the fish.

That is the conclusion to which I have come.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it is worth - and I know it is not worth much ......  I don't care who they really are and do not think anyone should disclose it in any forum.  I have received PM's that mention or show things and I guess that is OK .... well not really because no one knows who I am and if I am safe with that info.  I am by the way but do not care or want it.

These people are here on RLC as they show themselves.  Thats it.  Leave it alone. For their safety and their pice of mind.

I guess what I am saying is they are who they portray on RLC and leave it at that. 

OK I am off my soap box.  Sorry if I offended anyone!

Corboblanc:

1- I said that we research on people we look for months or years, not that our research lasted for years, I have personally something else to do.

2 people with whom I share are trusted and in very limited numbers.

3- you have the option here of review, as we all do, but certainly not to impose a dictatorship to others, insults and threats.

4- Have you seen a single picture out rlc posted by me from the case diana ?? do I given any identification ??

5- I do not show myself on the internet, if I did, I will assume to be recognized because it is the risk ....

6. We do not need members who police improvise on CC, and is used to threaten other members cc, which does not have the same view !!!!

7- If you search for facebook or vk of a girl showing off on the internet, this is called "stalking", definitely you stop the drug, dear friend, and and you change your words!!!

So the people you share this information with are trusted and very limited. Great, I assume then that you know them personally? I doubt if I am one of your trusted few yet you sent me an e-mail with information on your activities. How many others get e-mails from you by mistake?

I didn't actually say that YOU had posted any personal information about RLC members, it was a generic conversation that you chose to buy into, coincidentally the same time you e-mailed me. You obviously do have a lot of information on the girls, must have spent considerable time "researching" as you put it. Again I ask the question, why? What good is the information to you?

You do not show your personal information or identity on the internet because its a risk! Why? Are you embarrassed about things you do on the internet? Scared that you might be harassed, continually spammed, maybe even stalked?

Wake up corboblanc, make no mistake regardless of what anyone else tells you, what you are doing is stalking. You can deny it all you like, doesn't change the facts. And admitting that you share this information with other people makes it even creepier.  I deal with creeps every day mate, I know one when I come across one.

Interesting that you 'liked' StoJa9's post. I can't be 100% certain what he was referring to, but seeing as I'm not the one that "act like you're involved in these people's lives. or you try to be"' then I must assume that its you and your mates that are the "seriously borderline stalker psychos". Regardless of what he meant, it fits.

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you, because you are obviously set in your creepy world, with your creepy mates, to each his own. But for fucks sake, keep it to yourself and stop encouraging all these whackos that keep asking the same stupid fucking questions all the time about personal details of the girls.

And again, pretend all you like, what you are doing is stalking, or as the French say harcèlement criminal. And just in case you missed it the first time:

stalking.jpg

you only pay for a fake member rlc, to intervene in all discussing speaking of identification, even beginners, asking basic information, take it up the head !!! and you insult and make threats to members who did nothing more than to find a girl facebook rlc? !!!!!!! you speak of harassment !!!!!!! criminal !!!!! kind of freak !!! the exchange is closed on my side, I have no words to a psychopath like you. I recommend you also to stop threatening members cc trace their IP address and display their real name on the forums, only a mentally ill can find the importance of the little things that do not concern !!! I am no longer a kid, he n not too faudrai you're breaking my balls with your agent threats Gestapo !!! matte girls and stops annoy others !!!

Leora's real name is Gladys

And Paul's is Rodney.

Then it's true ... Sir Roderick Spode is actually Paul in disguise on CC, while disguising himself as Paul on RLC. Tricky little devil he is. Well trained by the FSB, no doubt.

Gladys, however, could be several people on CC, or a code name for "Gay Lads Yes!" You know how those Russian lady-boys are...

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Gladys, however, could be several people on CC, or a code name for "Gay Lads Yes!" You know how those Russian lady-boys are...

Further UK (er.. sorry Welsh) joke follows...

PS - her character name is Gwladys Pugh (played by Ruth Madoc) but not related to Bertie Wooster's paramour.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jeeves_characters#Gwladys_Pendlebury

...and what about this Nurse (Leora) Gladys - wonderful comedy from the irreplaceable Ronnie Barker plus David Jason, Lynda Baron and Barbara Flynn.  Very northern English humour this, not for those who think London is the capital of the known universe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwE9DnszjA

Fun this, isn't it!