B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

5 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Nadia with a full suitcae packed.

This time with decent work by the computer operator: the small plane in the menu list of apartments. None after Aziza's name, so she stays over.

Only working holiday with the Paris man. Condom and no cunnilingus...phew.

On 2/24/2024 at 1:05 PM, moules said:

I do not understand the references to the rich guy from Paris.  Is he the guy she and Aziza met when they left Barcelona for several days?  (She supposedly asked Dayana if she wanted to go, but Dayana declined.) And would he then be the same guy that she and Milena met for the Mykonos party, the party that impressed ddhm given the destination, the cost, and the calendar date?

That's an old story which she tells anyone who starts to think she's in dead beat job in Barcelona. I think if there is a wealthy guy in Paris looking for female company, there might be a few right on his doorstep.

13 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

That's an old story which she tells anyone who starts to think she's in dead beat job in Barcelona. I think if there is a wealthy guy in Paris looking for female company, there might be a few right on his doorstep

Unless the man is from Ukraine. Aziza and other languages are excluded.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nadia on vacation until March 3rd

Nadia leaving. 

Possibly this is a convalescent vacation.  Doxycycline can sometimes really upset the gut.  Scorched earth consequences on both good bacteria and bad.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording