B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

Pint sized Wolfie failed ro score last night when new girl Numi presented him with an open goal. The reluctant lothario's stock has dropped and his cringe factor soared, after he spent the weekend kissing and fondling drunk, asleep tenants. Perhaps the sex game is just not for him any longer, for as he snoozed through his favourite old movie, the popular Numi nipped back to B4, to enjoy a glass of red with the girls, as he lay silent, grumpy and rude, on his own. Maybe he'll be an early riser!

7 hours ago, Borbora said:

He is already leaving.

EDIT: She didn't fuck her client, even not a BJ

I'm not sure what the problem was. At first I thought nobody had a condom and that's why they didn't fuck but there were condoms laying on the bed. I now think he told her that he couldn't get/stay hard wearing a condom. I have to give her credit, he tried to put his unprotected cock in her and she told him  "NO". I guess she doesn't even touch client's cocks without a condom.?. She didn't seem have that issue with Massi. Yes he wore a condom but only after Sara insisted, but she did suck his uncovered dick and let him blow his load all in her face.

I digress...

Numi then completely lied to him (the client) to get him to leave by saying Daytona urgently needed her to go somewhere with him/her . He completely didn't believe her story so Numi had to promise to see him "tomorrow". I'll put my money on she blows him off again "tomorrow".

I've noticed that Sara is quite alone nowadays exept from Massi. Not even Daytona spend much time with her anymore ! Who is to blame ?!? And  another wonder I have. Why on earth do they keep on fucking in the kitchen ? Do they want to get caught in the act like they were by Aziza today???

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I've noticed that Sara is quite alone nowadays exept from Massi. Not even Daytona spend much time with her anymore ! Who is to blame ?!? And  another wonder I have. Why on earth do they keep on fucking in the kitchen ? Do they want to get caught in the act like they were by Aziza today???

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It could be that the others are also getting fed up with Sara and Max, they know that when Max is there Sara will only take care of Max and when he's gone she'll come to Daytona and co

That's why I don't even follow the days anymore b4 it's the same every time max comes in the evening and then they fuck him in the night and in the morning he leaves and so it goes on every day so it's boring and cheap

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It could be that the others are also getting fed up with Sara and Max, they know that when Max is there Sara will only take care of Max and when he's gone she'll come to Daytona and co

That's why I don't even follow the days anymore b4 it's the same every time max comes in the evening and then they fuck him in the night and in the morning he leaves and so it goes on every day so it's boring and cheap

I agree!! But why the "public" fucking again and again? Sara's room is just a few steps away ! Sara complained that Karma was "dirty" and complained about the cat being dirty. Fucking (with anal) where the food is to be prepared is even more dirty in my opinion !!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Why on earth do they keep on fucking in the kitchen ? Do they want to get caught in the act like they were by Aziza today???

Massimo don't care if he gets caught by Daytona or Numi. So he first went to see if Aziza was still asleep. An empty room and no music from the shower: so he could fuck undisturbed in the kitchen.

7 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Massimo don't care if he gets caught by Daytona or Numi. So he first went to see if Aziza was still asleep. An empty room and no music from the shower: so he could fuck undisturbed in the kitchen.

He was wrong wasn't he ?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Pint sized Wolfie failed ro score last night when new girl Numi presented him with an open goal. The reluctant lothario's stock has dropped and his cringe factor soared, after he spent the weekend kissing and fondling drunk, asleep tenants. Perhaps the sex game is just not for him any longer, for as he snoozed through his favourite old movie, the popular Numi nipped back to B4, to enjoy a glass of red with the girls, as he lay silent, grumpy and rude, on his own. Maybe he'll be an early riser!

failure?, he just had no interest in that girl and I can imagine that very well

• Confused 1