B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I really don't understand what he saw in Numi, was he drunk?, anyway I can't wait to see Karma in that line. 😃

The idea of the bathtub was to stand even with the trio Sara, Wolf, Nadia. Sara wanted to take up that challenge, but only with Numi.
Now they are even.

14 hours ago, corvette08 said:

But you get what I'm saying. I don't watch the actual thing happening, I watch "popular cams now". That's what I comment on.

I get it,you peeked,got excited and scared by this new feeling of being horny and "disgusted"....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Your definition is not sex. Attraction is not sex or every woman is a "slag". Personally I don't count same sex involvement as the same thing as a dudes penis entering a vagina. Thats just me. Wolf sex with Karma is only in peoples imaginations.

So Karma has only had real sex with one guy, Tantra and that is not a slaggy one night stand fuck.

Read my comment again...then you might understand what physical sexual attraction actually means. This includes non penetrative, it covers all sexual events and Karma has participated in several sexual encounters due to her 'physical sexual attraction,' so she is exactly what I originally stated. 

Slag = a woman who has several sexual partners. Not a slag you say...let me think...oh yea Sara, Wolf, Tantra...the list will only get bigger. Sexual = intimate physical attraction.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t get that lying in the bed for hours, go for a run, go walk on the beach, anything!  Numi wanted a party to make friends but still barely joins in anything since except lay on her bed.

it was probably numi's time to host a party even though she hasn't been here that long this time.  if you haven't noticed, rlc throwing these bs party's is a must and it's divided between the troops.

8 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Not so much you Mutt496 but In general I think we should differential smoking cannabis vs hard drugs. Popping out to the garage to get a pot buzz is pretty innocent, popping down and doing lines of coke, or tabs of MDMA is entirely different.

which you and i and everyone else will never know what they do in that garage concerning drugs.  there is no doubt in my mind that karma does drugs, just not as much as several others that practically live in that fucking garage.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

where is karma?  is today the shooting of her vaginal video?  is wolf or massimo with her?  how was she dressed when she left?

She's in  B2. She and Azizia left B4 early afternoon, but didn't get to Nadia's togther.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

She's in  B2. She and Azizia left B4 early afternoon, but didn't get to Nadia's togther.

No idea where Aziza and Nadia have gone, they were there 29 minutes ago. There is a rooftop seated area, the access if through one of the rooms off the passage way, could be through Nadia's

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Se il ragazzo sul cellulare di Aziza non è Massimo, non c'è molto da aspettarsi qui. Numi passa più o meno lo stesso tempo a strofinarsi le mutandine. Bravo Numi.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

How can you tell it's him?