B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Daytona used to be glued to Sara - not anymore ! Numi hasn't anything against Sara - yet ! She will soon find out what Sara is all about ! Considering how Sara has treated Karma how can you expect  her to be glad and positive ? No my friend, Sara is the main problem in this house !

If Sara and mess are a couple now, maybe they should be in their own place, then everyone here can be happy. 🤙

Also even if Karma isn't someones' "cup of tea" she isn't a disruption to B4, anymore than the cat, AND she doesn't poop on the carpet. 🤣.

Sara and Daytona are still good friends but Sara doesn't have time for her now, which leaves Daytona slightly isolated and sitting alone a lot which is too bad.

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Why do you call the visitor a customer? You are treating Numi like a whore and until proven otherwise none of the girls have ever taken money so they cannot and should not be treated like whores. Sorry but I think so

It was stated they couldn't find a condom so the client left, which makes Numi a hooker, but I disagree because what self respecting working hooker wouldn't have a trunk full of condoms??  😁

Maybe the comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously which is fine. 😊

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

If Sara and mess are a couple now, maybe they should be in their own place, then everyone here can be happy. 🤙

Also even if Karma isn't someones' "cup of tea" she isn't a disruption to B4, anymore than the cat, AND she doesn't poop on the carpet. 🤣.

Sara and Daytona are still good friends but Sara doesn't have time for her now, which leaves Daytona slightly isolated and sitting alone a lot which is too bad.

I think Massi is getting tired of Sara ! Yes she makes him ejaculate 2-3 times a day, but he needs new pussies more often! Sara is alone in her room for hours and Daytona alone in the kitchen at the same time. Karma should happely move to B1.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

pensi che ti mostrerebbero mai che prendono soldi prima o dopo una scopata? forza ponch, usa il cervello qui!

Well, if you call me into question I'll use my brain and ask you a question: have you ever fucked a woman for free, maybe bought her dinner and ended up in bed with her? Does this make her a whore? No, for me she is a light woman, who likes sex, maybe she likes you and she hopes for something in the future but this does not make her a whore. I'll add that I have a small, very small brain (so I remove the replies from those who would like to say it for me) but I don't use such big words

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Il 90% lavora nell'industria del sesso o almeno nelle modelle, secondo gli esperti. Ma non è possibile dimostrare che lo siano, non più di quanto le persone possano dimostrare che non lo siano. 

So, when in doubt, all whores? And that 10% you're talking about who don't work in the sex industry? Are all models whores too? n

1 hour ago, darcher111 said:

L'unica cosa che ricordo è che Wendy l'estate scorsa citava al telefono un prezzo per far incontrare qualcuno a lei e ad un'amica.

And she was kicked out immediately, please write this too. Ah, no, sorry,” I wrote

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Självklart ti ha calpestato! Era davvero valido! Aveva passato il reggiseno dopo aver blivit djupt förälskade i varandra.

Could you rewrite in English that my translator is having a tantrum?

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It was stated they couldn't find a condom so the client left, which makes Numi a hooker, but I disagree because what self respecting working hooker wouldn't have a trunk full of condoms??

She had actually taken a condom from a drawer and showed it to him. He had been eating her out for two minutes when she took the condom out of the package.