B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

3 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

This is not a drill, wolf alert, wolf alert, females need to lock your doors and be very cautious of this person

Now the idiot is in B1. I can't stand this creep. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I see the knights are out in full force on this wonderful Friday!                                                           Teddy Bear Suit GIF by Arithmancy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I see the knights are out in full force on this wonderful Friday!                                                           Teddy Bear Suit GIF by Arithmancy

You need to hook up with Wolf so he can fuck you with his limp dick.

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm surprised he hasn't gone upstairs yet !

I'm surprised he didn't just pick the lock and let himself in. Showing up at 9:30... can he be any more of a nuisance?

This guy is taking the whole Barcelona tour. I will be disappointed if either of these girls show him the kind of attention he's looking for. 

4 down and 2 to go. 

36 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You need to hook up with Wolf so he can fuck you with his limp dick.

In ALL of my sexual encounters,I'M the one that does the fucking!!Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RLC needs to open a separate apartment for Wolf and bring in Neytiri and Margo with him in the same apartment. Only way Wolf can be stopped from creeping into all the places looking for food and other things.

Just like we had Sasha, Masha and Dasha in one place ages ago.

• Like 1

Wolf had no chance with Tessa at all, tried his luck on Saturday. Tessa was ok or atleast seemed ok with him touching and kissing her but then she went to her room the moment she knew what was planned ahead. Tessa has a bf anyway so Wolf was pushing the wrong luck.

39 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That's good to know......cheers!

It is,you keep fighting the "good fight"....keep these losers away from the girls....cheers🍻

• Like 1