B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

On 3/1/2024 at 7:24 AM, cupid30 said:

In ALL of my sexual encounters,I'M the one that does the fucking!!Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

Hi cupid, well you don't know what your missing!

• Like 2

finally seen Octa bate and IMHO

at first a little exploring and looked like she thought about 3 fingers and that was a no

some tinkering and then the lube

fantastic

On 3/4/2024 at 5:13 PM, cupid30 said:

Male or female......I  do the FUCKING😅

Lol, Male or female? Which do you prefer? Pm me if you want to. My Guy usually does most of the work , but if I pin him down, he knows who's doing what. I'll slide up and sit on his face, I'm totally in charge there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Male or female? Which do you prefer? Pm me if you want to. My Guy usually does most of the work , but if I pin him down, he knows who's doing what. I'll slide up and sit on his face, I'm totally in charge there!

Holey moley batman🤣🤣....I'm down for a good time,definitely don't like being dominated,but you can sit on my face 😉 

The good wishes to Octavia seemed to have worked. She gave us a wonderful fingerbating. Thank you for that. The search for the G-spot has never been so beautiful and real looking before. However, the infection has probably not completely subsided yet. For wonderful sex, be sure to continue taking the suppositories. The conversation with her coach is incredibly intense. What problem does such a young person have?

• Haha 1