B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Male or female? Which do you prefer? Pm me if you want to. My Guy usually does most of the work , but if I pin him down, he knows who's doing what. I'll slide up and sit on his face, I'm totally in charge there!

sitting kristen wiig GIF

Lucky Guy. 👍

• Haha 3

Il y a 1 heure, Melle2 a dit :

The good wishes to Octavia seemed to have worked. She gave us a wonderful fingerbating. Thank you for that. 

Yes, that was once again a wonderful session. Wish I could see what she was watching on her phone. Maybe Mati & Amalia going at it? 

2 hours ago, DirtyOldMan said:

And again at 10.50! It looks like Octavia wants to outdo Leora 🙂

No one can outdo Leora, well atleast not in the top replays list. She has a lifetime participation clause in her contract and has a Dothraki army besides her who are ready to pounce on you the moment you start criticizing her.

Leora doing nothing and sitting naked on her bed would get more views than lets say gangbang part in B4 (which highly unlikely will ever happen)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 21 heures, coolcucumber a dit :

No one can outdo Leora, well atleast not in the top replays list. She has a lifetime participation clause in her contract and has a Dothraki army besides her who are ready to pounce on you the moment you start criticizing her.

Leora doing nothing and sitting naked on her bed would get more views than lets say gangbang part in B4 (which highly unlikely will ever happen)

I'd rather see Daenerys bating 🙂