B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

"""""Consiglio agli amanti del gossip di ascoltare cosa si dicono Daytona e Karma quando Aziz esce dalla cucina alle 23:40..."""""

Check what you write, but maybe it's not your fault. Does the translator confuse him/her and perhaps confuse day/night?

I don't use translation programs anymore, but I'm talking about the kitchen this morning where Daytona starts whispering to Karma and, just calm down or put me on ignore, you are in no way obliged to read what I write

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Non uso più programmi di traduzione, ma parlo della cucina di stamattina dove Daytona inizia a sussurrare a Karma e, calmati o mettimi in ignora, non sei assolutamente obbligato a leggere quello che scrivo

Why do I have to ignore if I enjoy the witty things you write so much? Isn't the spirit of this forum to help each other? You write witty things and I laugh, better than that1!! However I remind you that you talked twice about Dylan and once about the cream spread by Aziza, don't start with the lies because you have never talked about cooking in the last 14 hours

Just now, poncherello said:

Perché devo ignorarlo se mi piacciono così tanto le cose spiritose che scrivi? Lo spirito di questo forum non è quello di aiutarsi a vicenda? Tu scrivi cose spiritose e io rido, meglio di così1!! Comunque ti ricordo che hai parlato due volte di Dylan e una volta della crema spalmata da Aziza, non cominciare con le bugie perché non hai mai parlato di cucina nelle ultime 14 ore

Could it be that you wrote in another forum and we couldn't read it?

After watching the replay when I got home, I just have to say I don't care if a female is half sleep or high as hell on drugs, it would not stop that creepy wolf person from having sex with them, and Nadia is just as creepy as wolf, because she knows exactly what to expect when she walks into that building, especially when she  (more than anyone) usually gives in and rewards his creepiness anyway

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

thank you I think she's talking about video???

she asked massimo if he found a way to come to the villa to cook and that she just had to make one video and she would be free.  he told her he will bring the groceries and asked her which noodles she liked and from there it got kind of hard to understand but it sounded like karma was telling him he would be compensated for cooking, but i'm not sure of that exactly.