Leora & Paul - (2024) #7

2 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I won't tell you who they are but know that GAG-HER and Masterchef or masterbater are just too coward to explain anything. They are simply obsesseed by their goddess that reality can't reach their tiny little brains. 🤪

And hes off again remember    Ctrl-Alt-Del

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

It appears that so far there are two “ confused “ members. As I don’t have as yet premium membership I have no means of identifying them with an aim of reaching out to them and inviting them to perhaps explain their confusion, I would be only to happy to explain my position and explain in perhaps simpler language if it would help them, unless of course this is the beginning of the silly games the uneducated and child minded employ against those who post anything even slightly different to their very sad idea of how a forum is conducted.

I will eventually get premium membership whereupon I can identify you and perhaps explain better, but in the meantime feel free to try and influence or intimidate me to your hearts content, it won’t work.

So you don't mind a positive emoji  But get defensive with a negative one !!  Oh Well

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Ste said:

So you don't mind a positive emoji  But get defensive with a negative one !!  Oh Well

Defensive ?  You silly little man. Where have I appeared defensive apart from in your warped imagination.

I made a remark and received for some reason two confused emojis, I naturally asked why whoever posted them was confused, with the hope that if the persons responsible would reach out and explain what confused them I would endeavour to explain, but suspected it was the Limp Dick Brigade of which I believe you are a fully paid up member getting up to your usual tricks, you didn’t disappoint.

Like the others in your clique you are incapable of reasonable debate as grownups so resort to childish behaviour. So keep them coming little boy they certainly won’t affect what and when I post and unlike previous members you and your sad sad comrades will most definitely not even get close to driving me from the forum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

It appears that so far there are two “ confused “ members.

I suspect your use of common sense is what confused them. The abundance of superficial thought processes here is what allows me to scroll rapidly through, ignoring much of the nonsense. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good Night Bedtime GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

wonderful Friday for everyone 

01/03/2024 01/March /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef Taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls leora Eva Sleeping together in bed 

Paul on the computer working 

Working Work From Home GIF

Don't know if chewing ones fingers almost to the stub can be classified as working.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, RdKing said:

I see that the other tiny brain💩 ste(w)pid has made an entrance...

I wonder at the age profile of such people.

They are either very young guys who have managed to infiltrate the forum, or most likely old lonely and limited specimens of their gender who have nothing else in their sad lives but a fantasy girl called Leora. They probably sit in darkened room with their pot bellies and dirty pee stained underpants holding their withered penises in their equally withered hands trying to get an erection.

Leora would probably laugh at them and their pitiful attempts to ingratiate themselves with her. As I do !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1