B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Poncho crying again...complaining that Masi threw Sara's fur coat over the balcony but strangely he forgot to mention Sara threw his sneakers and coat over the balcony also...I guess that was okay because he's not jealous of Sara. 

haha I didn't expect anything different, but I think he still thinks I read his messages, I'm surprised they are so blind and don't see that they are doing the same thing they accuse Mass and others of.

I changed my profile picture so they can play with my nose if they miss me 😁

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

haha I didn't expect anything different, but I think he still thinks I read his messages, I'm surprised they are so blind and don't see that they are doing the same thing they accuse Mass and others of.

I changed my profile picture so they can play with my nose if they miss me 😁

He complained that I still read his comments the other day despite both putting each other on 'ignore' and yet here he is like the little soldier he is battling on with more rubbish and hateful stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ahah non mi aspettavo niente di diverso, ma penso che pensi ancora che io abbia letto i suoi messaggi, sono sorpreso che siano così ciechi e non vedano che stanno facendo la stessa cosa di cui accusano Mass e altri.

Ho cambiato la mia immagine del profilo in modo che possano giocare con il mio naso se gli manco  😁

As usual you don't read what I write. I wrote that the guilty person demands an apology for which it is clear that he reacted to an action that is the result of a fault. But it was almost not worth answering you, I'm only doing it out of coherence and self-respect. With your nose you could make a swing on it and let that other child who comes behind you play

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can you tell me the half that I don't know? And then on the beauty of your pork....... not even sausages or salamis, they would immediately become rancid

I can ignore your childish comments but Sara threw Massi's stuff over her balcony first, then some hours later he did the same to her fur coat...then a few hours after that they all made up and were happy again. So, apart from your continued dislike and jealousy toward Mass then I really don't see your point in blaming and attacking one person when two did the exact same thing. It's plain to see you are simply jealous of him...FACT.   

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2039 The sisters left - the bathroom is ready for a new photo session 

Nelly intends to take that bath before the other two

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Didn't you put me on "ignore"? I like reading the jokes you write but if you constantly bother me I have to stop laughing and maybe end up crying

We put each other on ignore...and I haven't felt sorry for you for a few days because you haven't posted comical and hateful stuff...but today you decided to respond and read my comment...you stepped in the dogshit today instead of going around it and ignoring it...you silly billy. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Posso ignorare i tuoi commenti infantili, ma Sara prima ha gettato le cose di Massi dal balcone, poi qualche ora dopo ha fatto lo stesso con la sua pelliccia... poi qualche ora dopo hanno fatto pace ed erano di nuovo felici. Quindi, a parte la tua continua antipatia e gelosia verso la Messa, non vedo davvero il motivo per cui incolpi e attacchi una persona quando due hanno fatto esattamente la stessa cosa. È evidente che sei semplicemente geloso di lui... FATTO.   

The fact that they then fucked because Sara is stupid doesn't justify the fact that your funny guy is acting like a Pig. You always tell half the things you see: the Pig went to Numi's bed, drunk and fell asleep immediately, and when Sara went to call him....... that was his reaction, in my opinion also too weak, she should have thrown him out of the house but we all know how stupid Sara is. But excuse me, why don't you follow your logic and ignore my childish comments? Or do they strike your pride?

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As usual you don't read what I write. I wrote that the guilty person demands an apology for which it is clear that he reacted to an action that is the result of a fault. But it was almost not worth answering you, I'm only doing it out of coherence and self-respect. With your nose you could make a swing on it and let that other child who comes behind you play

As usual you take another opportunity to show your hate toward not only myself but Massi too. Now kindly stop harassing me and go to the gym to remove some of the hate you seem to carry constantly. Bye sweet cheeks, love you 😘

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

The fact that they then fucked because Sara is stupid doesn't justify the fact that your funny guy is acting like a Pig. You always tell half the things you see: the Pig went to Numi's bed, drunk and fell asleep immediately, and when Sara went to call him....... that was his reaction, in my opinion also too weak, she should have thrown him out of the house but we all know how stupid Sara is. But excuse me, why don't you follow your logic and ignore my childish comments? Or do they strike your pride?

We have gone from a waterbomb, to throwing clothes over a balcony...to this tripe. Until you commented, everything was fine...you are the rotting apple here that has fallen ungracefully from the tree...so take your rotting arse off to somewhere else, clown. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

We have gone from a waterbomb, to throwing clothes over a balcony...to this tripe. Until you commented, everything was fine...you are the rotting apple here that has fallen ungracefully from the tree...so take your rotting arse off to somewhere else, clown. 

don't be tempted to curse, that's what he's after, let it go