B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

9 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Un oggetto che pesa più di 1 chilo?

Some call them fun times (... Just a little fun, that's all.....) because no one got hurt,. It's the usual logic of some who want everything while constantly complaining. In my opinion that character is an irresponsible criminal and in addition to the gesture mentioned, let's not forget that he also threw Sara's fur (coat) on the lawn. The culprit practically demands an apology. Well done you fucking pig, get back to your B7 and drown in it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Borbora said:

If you get that on your head, it still weighs 1 kilo.

But it never hit anyone's head and all remained friends as young people do...and they all laughed about it. No harm done, so apart your dislike toward him then what's the problem. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

But it never hit anyone's head and all remained friends as young people do...and they all laughed about it. No harm done, so apart your dislike toward him then what's the problem. 

I think the problem is his name.. Mass, all the patrons are freaking out at that name, will probably be worse tomorrow 😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Some call them fun times (... Just a little fun, that's all.....) because no one got hurt,. It's the usual logic of some who want everything while constantly complaining. In my opinion that character is an irresponsible criminal and in addition to the gesture mentioned, let's not forget that he also threw Sara's fur (coat) on the lawn. The culprit practically demands an apology. Well done you fucking pig, get back to your B7 and drown in it

Ah here you are complaining again...about stuff you only know the half of. I really feel sorry for you being this bitter and jealous toward a fellow countryman who is actually good looking and gets the females...something you clearly struggle with. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think the problem is his name.. Mass, all the patrons are freaking out at that name, will probably be worse tomorrow 😁

Poncho crying again...complaining that Masi threw Sara's fur coat over the balcony but strangely he forgot to mention Sara threw his sneakers and coat over the balcony also...I guess that was okay because he's not jealous of Sara. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It has nothing to do with whether I like him or not.

When children throw a stone off a car bridge, they do not think about the impact, but about a bizarre form of fun.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah eccoti qui a lamentarti di nuovo...di cose di cui conosci solo la metà. Mi dispiace davvero che tu sia così amareggiato e geloso nei confronti di un connazionale che è davvero bello e attira le femmine... qualcosa con cui chiaramente lotti. 

Can you tell me the half that I don't know? And then on the beauty of your pork....... not even sausages or salamis, they would immediately become rancid

2 minutes ago, Borbora said:

It has nothing to do with whether I like him or not.

When children throw a stone off a car bridge, they do not think about the impact, but about a bizarre form of fun.

I think you are reading into things way too much...it was a bag of water. Football players are hit hard with the ball than that bag of water so comparing a bag of water to a stone off a bridge onto a car is a bit much. Throwing a water bomb at someone is not a bizarre form of fun. I really don't get why we are having this conversation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Puoi dirmi la metà che non conosco? E poi sulla bellezza della vostra carne di maiale....... nemmeno salsicce o salami, diventerebbero subito rancidi

Didn't you put me on "ignore"? I like reading the jokes you write but if you constantly bother me I have to stop laughing and maybe end up crying

• Haha 1

3 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

Penso che tu stia leggendo troppo le cose... era una borsa d'acqua. I giocatori di football vengono colpiti più forte con la palla che con quella sacca d'acqua, quindi paragonare una sacca d'acqua a una pietra lanciata da un ponte su un'auto è un po' eccessivo. Lanciare una bomba d'acqua contro qualcuno non è una forma bizzarra di divertimento. Davvero non capisco perché stiamo avendo questa conversazione. 

For the simple fact that no one thinks like you, no one is so permissive. Obviously only when it suits you