B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

don't be tempted to curse, that's what he's after, let it go

Lol...the funny thing is everything was fine until he crawled in and yes, I know his game, he seems to concentrate on what others do rather than concentrate on trying to improve himself as a person. It's always everyone else but HIM. I've moved on now anyway...he's a nightmare lol.  

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The fact that they then fucked because Sara is stupid doesn't justify the fact that your funny guy is acting like a Pig. You always tell half the things you see: the Pig went to Numi's bed, drunk and fell asleep immediately, and when Sara went to call him....... that was his reaction, in my opinion also too weak, she should have thrown him out of the house but we all know how stupid Sara is. But excuse me, why don't you follow your logic and ignore my childish comments? Or do they strike your pride?

If we both watched it live then we both know what happened, so what you have said is laughable. You are never going to learn sweet heart are you.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Se entrambi lo guardassimo dal vivo, allora sapremmo entrambi cosa è successo, quindi quello che hai detto è ridicolo. Non imparerai mai, tesoro, vero?  

For starters, let's say I've never put you on "ignore", you're as funny as your friend. Secondly, at 6.00 am Barcelona time I wake up so I saw everything live and not the jerky replays like you will do or like those who tell you what you have to write do. Have the courtesy to be correct in what you write and don't make things up

Just now, poncherello said:

Per cominciare, diciamo che non ti ho mai messo su "ignora", sei divertente quanto il tuo amico. In secondo luogo, alle 6.00 ora di Barcellona mi sveglio così ho visto tutto dal vivo e non i replay a scatti come farai tu o come fanno quelli che ti dicono cosa devi scrivere. Abbi la cortesia di essere corretto in quello che scrivi e non inventare cose

I will never ignore you, I want to watch over you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

For starters, let's say I've never put you on "ignore", you're as funny as your friend. Secondly, at 6.00 am Barcelona time I wake up so I saw everything live and not the jerky replays like you will do or like those who tell you what you have to write do. Have the courtesy to be correct in what you write and don't make things up

I watched it live...told you that...and again you still want to believe what you want to believe which is why you often will not have things any other way but yours. We both know exactly what happened...it's not a crime to know what happened is it, but for you to say Massi threw Sara's stuff over the balcony WITHOUT firstly mentioning what she did first then you are clearly trying to stir up trouble. If you claim to have watched it live then you will know what I was on about thus not having to mention EVERY little step they took that led to Sara and Massi fighting. I just fail to understand why you cannot be nice to people whether they are on cam or on here in the chat forums. You were never this angry before Karma and Massi turned up.  

10 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

L'ho visto dal vivo... te l'ho detto... e ancora una volta vuoi ancora credere in quello che vuoi credere, ed è per questo che spesso non avrai le cose in nessun altro modo se non le tue. Sappiamo entrambi esattamente cosa è successo... non è un crimine sapere cosa è successo, ma se dici che Massi ha gettato la roba di Sara dal balcone SENZA menzionare prima quello che ha fatto, allora stai chiaramente cercando di creare problemi. Se affermi di averlo visto dal vivo, saprai di cosa stavo parlando, quindi non dovrai menzionare OGNI piccolo passo che hanno fatto e che ha portato Sara e Massi a litigare. Non riesco proprio a capire perché non puoi essere gentile con le persone sia che siano in cam o qui nei forum di chat. Non sei mai stato così arrabbiato prima che arrivassero Karma e Massi.  

I correct you. First of all, I don't understand why what other people think is never good for you if it's not the same thing you think. As you implied that Sara had thrown the pig's clothes and backpack to the wind (politely without throwing the backpack so as not to ruin the computer) it's not okay if I imply that the pig went to Numi's bed. Second: I was bad even before the pig arrived and in particular with Daytona which I nicknamed "the tick" because I was always stuck (do you remember or do you only remember what is convenient for you?). Third, I got angry when the pig started being a pig, not when he and Karma arrived, until the pig arrived I wasn't angry, Accept it for once. But can you imagine the big laughs that those who read all your posts that give me the opportunity to reply in every way are having? Congratulations, keep it up. Hello sweet cheeks, I love you 😘

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

lei si infila nel letto con lui ma non gli è permesso toccarla.. non capisco perché non la butta giù dal letto 

che gioco strano

Don't worry, before Sara arrives she will allow him everything