B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

B4 guests now in B7...they seem like a decent couple, friendly...unlike some on here today AGAIN. 

However, the guests staying in Wolf's room do not seem like a good fit. 

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wolf moaning that the girls from B1 are boring 🤣

So the guy in the blue polo shirt is asking how they get the party going.

Massi then said a girl, well not girl (Daytona) had left today from B4 and the guy asked why it is not time yet, Massi and Wolf point upstairs and said argument.

Polo Shirt man must be RLC staff?  After Massi and Polo Shirt leave the room Wolfie flops on the freshly made bed, pissed off I suspect, may explain why he was hiding at B2 and B1

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

However, the guests staying in Wolf's room do not seem like a good fit. 

At the end of the day, it is what it is, but some people on here are so judgMENTAL and damn right rude and disrespectful calling people who are on cam 'foreign assholes'. Disgusting comment given that this entire forum is a mixture of foreign people and some on this forum could be offended by such irresponsible comment complaining about foreigners. I have seen nothing this evening that is completely out of place apart from the two B4 guests now at B7 doing their own tour of the house. There was no harm in that AT ALL given that clearly it was agreed they enter the two houses and almost EVERYONE is home and ever room has cameras in it. What part of any of that is a problem. Some people here are just shocking and I am as guilty, but I am starting to relax about after getting tangled up with certain people on here lol. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wolf moaning that the girls from B1 are boring 🤣

He's sulking because he tried to get close to both of them in B1 earlier today, but they were having fucking none of it lol. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

At the end of the day, it is what it is, but some people on here are so judgMENTAL and damn right rude and disrespectful calling people who are on cam 'foreign assholes'. Disgusting comment given that this entire forum is a mixture of foreign people and some on this forum could be offended by such irresponsible comment complaining about foreigners. I have seen nothing this evening that is completely out of place apart from the two B4 guests now at B7 doing their own tour of the house. There was no harm in that AT ALL given that clearly it was agreed they enter the two houses and almost EVERYONE is home and ever room has cameras in it. What part of any of that is a problem. Some people here are just shocking and I am as guilty, but I am starting to relax about after getting tangled up with certain people on here lol. 

You will find ignorant people in all walks of life. Ignoring them is the easiest option as 99% of the time they are after a response. Getting worked up is the worst thing you can do.

5 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

You will find ignorant people in all walks of life. Ignoring them is the easiest option as 99% of the time they are after a response. Getting worked up is the worst thing you can do.

And some even drive expensive Chevy sports cars--😏

• Haha 2

Just now, darcher111 said:

I know bud, don't get me wrong I openly admit I have triggered people on here but naturally I'm sure we would all rather just get along and maybe have a 'group hug' now and again lol...but sometimes things need to be commented on. Thanks for the kind words 🙂

• Like 1