B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't hear anything about that because I don't follow Nadia, I only know that there was an argument but not between who

I also don't follow her, but someone commented about it in B2's topic.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

there's a lot of not speaking in B4, just what it needs. Aziza walked past Massimo and Sara and this morning did the same to Sara and Karma. No doubt she regrets being fucked by Massimo when drunk and it is creating a bad vibe in the place.

Just now, Lookwarm said:

there's a lot of not speaking in B4, just what it needs. Aziza walked past Massimo and Sara and this morning did the same to Sara and Karma. No doubt she regrets being fucked by Massimo when drunk and it is creating a bad vibe in the place.

Karma off again with a large back pack. she's really more like an occasional guest than a tenant.

8 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

she showed the same behavior with Dylan, she should just look for the problem within herself and above all stop drinking like a dock worker

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Karma off again with a large back pack. she's really more like an occasional guest than a tenant.

she's just a worthless empty bed but i thought she only has her laptop with her now

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she's just a worthless empty bed but i thought she only has her laptop with her now

Could be. Aziza looks to be starting to pack. 

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she showed the same behavior with Dylan, she should just look for the problem within herself and above all stop drinking like a dock worker

To be fair, according to RLC's profile when she returned at the back end of last year, she is still only 22. Going in to this bizarre, liberated  environment originally as a teenager, was probably not for her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

To be fair, according to RLC's profile when she returned at the back end of last year, she is still only 22. Going in to this bizarre, liberated  environment originally as a teenager, was probably not for her. 

Especially true with her pre-existing health condition.

• Confused 1