B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

20 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

To be fair, according to RLC's profile when she returned at the back end of last year, she is still only 22. Going in to this bizarre, liberated  environment originally as a teenager, was probably not for her. 

I bet she was already on this for a long time, just like Neytiri.

48 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she's just a worthless empty bed but i thought she only has her laptop with her now

You don't like Karma but you follow her 24/7. I think you are obsessed with her.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

Karma off again with a large back pack. she's really more like an occasional guest than a tenant.

I would too if I was her !! I can't think of a more boring life then staying in B4 !!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

there's a lot of not speaking in B4, just what it needs. Aziza walked past Massimo and Sara and this morning did the same to Sara and Karma. No doubt she regrets being fucked by Massimo when drunk and it is creating a bad vibe in the place.

It's been so long since Aziza fucked Massimo, I definitely can't imagine that the scene was the reason. She may have realised what type of man he is and that the sex with Dylan was much better than with Max (but that's just speculation)

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

È passato così tanto tempo dall'ultima volta che Aziza ha scopato Massimo, che non riesco assolutamente a immaginare che quella scena fosse il motivo. Potrebbe aver capito che tipo di uomo è e che il sesso con Dylan era molto meglio che con Max (ma è solo una speculazione)

Non era molto diverso😏

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It's been so long since Aziza fucked Massimo, I definitely can't imagine that the scene was the reason. She may have realised what type of man he is and that the sex with Dylan was much better than with Max (but that's just speculation)

6 or 7 weeks. Not long for a bitter woman's mind. Sometimes they wait for decades.

5 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

6 or 7 weeks. Not long for a bitter woman's mind. Sometimes they wait for decades.

You the sex with max or the threesome with wolf I have almost erased those things from my head except that she had more sex with the girl than with ashley back then

This has been a disappointing stay by Aziza than her stay last time. She atleast was more energetic, participated more and had more sessions than her stay this time.

Moreover, if what Nadia said about her is true then no surprise she is packing her bags. Participated in a sex party in France where people had to pay 60 thousand just to get enter. She must have received a huge sum for her participation anyway.

• Upvote 1