B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Nehmen denn die Peinlichkeiten in B4 überhaupt kein Ende ? Warum vergnügt sich Karma nicht außerhalb der Kameras mit diesem unsäglichen Typen und dessen unansehnlichem Gebaren ?  Steht  Karma jetzt im Wettbewerb mit Sara um die geleisteten " erotischen ? " Stunden ? Oder will sie noch mehr Zuschauer ihrer seltsamen Eskapaten mit dem Kerl von den Bildschirmen vertreiben ? Fragen über Fragen und keine schlüssigen Antworten. Zum Glück sind jetzt andere Mädchen endlich aufgewacht und bieten uns einen angenehmeren Schauwert als Karma und ihr tantrischer Befummler.

wenn es um die stunden geht kiegt karma mit abstand vorne, ich hab heut fast nur brooke verfolgt das war interessanter als b4 muß ich ehrlich gestehen

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

cris is not god for karma like max for sara, but the Girls make his own decision or we like it or not

There is no way you can compare those two guys or those two relationships ! Or girls for that matter ! Main thing is that is what they wish for. In both cases I am thankful I have REPLAY and kanmake "time-jumps"!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There is no way you can compare those two guys or those two relationships ! Or girls for that matter ! Main thing is that is what they wish for. In both cases I am thankful I have REPLAY and kanmake "time-jumps"!

I'm not comparing the two relationships, I'm saying that sara and max's relationship is not good in its own way and the kind of relationship karma and cris have. You can't compare the relationships because I think both girls have different relationships but both men are not good for the girls in their own way

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm not comparing the two relationships, I'm saying that sara and max's relationship is not good in its own way and the kind of relationship karma and cris have. You can't compare the relationships because I think both girls have different relationships but both men are not good for the girls in their own way

The whole situation isn't good for anyone! Let's hope it doesn't spoil their future lives ! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He must have heard the refrigerator is restocked.  :biggrin:

I don't know about today, but he normaly brings a lot of food !!

• Upvote 1