B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Who is behind ? What do they want to stop ?

It's one person doing it and every time he gets kicked he gets pissed off about it and this is what he does.  He attacks the server IP  overburdening it with packets which in turn shuts down the system. Once these packets clear out the system it's up and running and within a short while he does it again.  Then it's just repeating the process.    Only thing is one does not need an account on the system to run Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) or High Orbit Ion Cannon (HOIC) or any app similar to those two to hit a servers IP address. Admin is aware of what has been happening.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's one person doing it and every time he gets kicked he gets pissed off about it and this is what he does.  He attacks the server IP  overburdening it with packets which in turn shuts down the system. Once these packets clear out the system it's up and running and within a short while he does it again.  Then it's just repeating the process.    Only thing is one does not need an account on the system to run Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) or High Orbit Ion Cannon (HOIC) or any app similar to those two to hit a servers IP address. Admin is aware of what has been happening.  

OK Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

People are free to defend who they wish in the same way you do and are free to ridicule tenants as they wish also in the same way you do like when you called them foreign assholes recently...but it's not okay for others to say bad things about Karma, have I got that right? No two people here have the same opinion so it's better that you accept that rather than try to dictate what others think.  

you describe that strange behavior perfectly, there are a few crazy people who want to decide for someone else what and about whom you can say something, Mass you can curse endlessly but Karma you have to keep quiet about it... the world doesn't work that way .
I think about Mass very differently than the patrons of Karma do and they have that right, they have the right to condemn his behavior, but they will also have to accept that there are people who see through Karma's games and make comments about it.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, milubo said:

Gut für RLC, dass Karma wieder da ist. Ohne Karma ist #B4 ein Raum ohne Leben 😀

Good for RLC that Karma is back. Without Karma, #B4 is a space without life 😀

Survived before her, will survive after her. You opinion is only of those who like Karma. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Appreciate the update.

We are constantly being attacked at work. I don’t understand the nitty gritty but I’ve heard the china and Russia are the worst perpetrators. Supposedly. 

Maybe our perpetrator is some pimple faced loser sitting in his bedroom? 🤣 

EDIT: actually the attackers at work would be trying to hack our company rather than just overload it but it’s so prevalent, it overload us at times.

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Appreciate the update.

We are constantly being attacked at work. I don’t understand the nitty gritty but I’ve heard the china and Russia are the worst perpetrators. Supposedly. 

From what's been posted, it seems the hacker has an ongoing issue with CC, or more specifically CC's moderators, and not with RLC, VHTV, or the several other content sites, and is not using CC as a proxy to attack them.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

From what's been posted, it seems the hacker has an ongoing issue with CC, or more specifically CC's moderators, and not with RLC, VHTV, or the several other content sites, and is not using CC as a proxy to attack them.

Has nothing to do with RLC, VHTV or similar websites he just has his bitterness because I keep hitting each and every account he makes. He posted links that could potentially identify tenants of a project.  He violated the rules and since then I have been keeping him off Cam Caps. He has been blocked from access and he uses a VPN to sidestep to workaround that blockage, each time he gets hit that's when the website slows or goes offline until what packets sent has cleared the system. He can't get into the system directly as that's tightly secured and encrypted. Eventually the SPAM Filter will pick him off it's just a matter of when, then that will stop him from making any further accounts but will not stop the nefariousness antics. One does not need an account to mess with a servers IP address.

I could return the favor and do the same thing back but I'm not stooping to his level.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Appreciate the update.

EDIT: actually the attackers at work would be trying to hack our company rather than just overload it but it’s so prevalent, it overload us at times.

There are some that use different type of tools for financial gain by locking out a website with Malware and then demand a ransom to unlock it again and then there are ones that just play games with a servers IP just to make it an inconvenience to a website as they have nothing better to do with their time. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Has nothing to do with RLC, VHTV or similar websites he just has his bitterness because I keep hitting each and every account he makes. He posted links that could potentially identify tenants of a project.  He violated the rules and since then I have been keeping him off Cam Caps. He has been blocked from access and he uses a VPN to sidestep to workaround that blockage, each time he gets hit that's when the website slows or goes offline until what packets sent has cleared the system. He can't get into the system directly as that's tightly secured and encrypted. Eventually the SPAM Filter will pick him off it's just a matter of when, then that will stop him from making any further accounts but will not stop the nefariousness antics. One does not need an account to mess with a servers IP address.

I could return the favor and do the same thing back but I'm not stooping to his level.

Not sure what this guy did to get himself thrown off CC and to be this bitter, but would it not be easier to just let him in and go from there because thanks to him many are suffering here, and he clearly just wants to return to CC or are you stopping him because he could potentially cause further damage. There just seems no end in sight and I am half glad I've not yet scribed to Premium yet...if I ever do if this keeps happening. As you know, I have major beef with a couple of clowns on here, but I would do what this plank is doing causing the site to crash endlessly. He does come across as mentally unstable though if all he wants to do is post comments and watch RLC so instead he does this shit to the website. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Not sure what this guy did to get himself thrown off CC and to be this bitter, but would it not be easier to just let him in and go from there because thanks to him many are suffering here, and he clearly just wants to return to CC or are you stopping him because he could potentially cause further damage. There just seems no end in sight and I am half glad I've not yet scribed to Premium yet...if I ever do if this keeps happening. As you know, I have major beef with a couple of clowns on here, but I wouldn't do what this plank is doing causing the site to crash endlessly. He does come across as mentally unstable though if all he wants to do is post comments and watch RLC so instead he does this shit to the website. 

Wouldn't not would...fucking autocorrect. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Not sure what this guy did to get himself thrown off CC and to be this bitter, but would it not be easier to just let him in and go from there because thanks to him many are suffering here, and he clearly just wants to return to CC or are you stopping him because he could potentially cause further damage. There just seems no end in sight and I am half glad I've not yet scribed to Premium yet...if I ever do if this keeps happening. As you know, I have major beef with a couple of clowns on here, but I would do what this plank is doing causing the site to crash endlessly. He does come across as mentally unstable though if all he wants to do is post comments and watch RLC so instead he does this shit to the website. 

Why would you let someone who breaks the rules back in, that's rewarding bad behavior 🤔 let him waste 🗑 his time slowing 🐌 down CC even if we're being treated as we're miserable users at least he won't get his way

• Upvote 1