B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

57 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I could care less about these girls. 

Could've fooled me!! Hope you're being adequately compensated✌️

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You could say the same thing about Karma sleeping in Nadia's bed 3 nights ago...go back to B4 and sleep there in HER bed. 

Leave Karma out of this !  You know why I ask you !!!

• Thanks 1

Massi didn't dare to have any sex last night. It is too soon after his controversy with Sara and he very well knows that Sara supervises him !

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Massi didn't dare to have any sex last night. It is too soon after his controversy with Sara and he very well knows that Sara supervises him !

when I read back they had sex, a BJ is really sex but I didn't see anything myself

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

when I read back they had sex, a BJ is really sex but I didn't see anything myself

Nor did I! Where and when ??

9 minutes ago, desinc said:

Massi literally couldn't keep his eyes open long enough to complete the conquest!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't have a replay anymore, RLC isn't good enough for that, but because someone said he had a BJ, I assumed so

thx

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't have a replay anymore, RLC isn't good enough for that, but because someone said he had a BJ, I assumed so

thx

Must be some missunderstanding! Massi didn't get anything at all !! He was really lost when he had to leave Danya's bed !! A hard blow on his ego !!

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Nor did I! Where and when ??

No sex... not even close. Be he tried... stroking her arm, stroking her hair, stroking her face, stripping down to his underwear. 

Dayana has no interest in sex with Massi!  He was literally putting his life on the line because if they fucked it would have been WW3 when Sara found out. Forget his clothes... She would have thrown Massi off the balcony.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, desinc said:

No sex... not even close. Be he tried... stroking her arm, stroking her hair, stroking her face, stripping down to his underwear. 

Dayana has no interest in sex with Massi!  He was literally putting his life on the line because if they fucked it would have been WW3 when Sara found out. Forget his clothes... She would have thrown Massi off the balcony.

ok thanks, that's clear then.. blue balls 😁

the villas are chaotic and confusing, people walk around as if they are viewing a film set, the beds are public property and everyone lies where and with whom they want whether the owner likes it or not, Wolf has already packed his penis and Mass is behaving downright strange, without injections Wolf can't do anything, but Mass seems to need drugs or alcohol for a score

come on RLC do something.. this service is not cheap bring some nice looking boys and girls not this waste 😠

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Potresti dire la stessa cosa di Karma che ha dormito nel letto di Nadia 3 notti fa... torna al B4 e dormi lì nel SUO letto. 

Are you really obsessed, do you miss Karma so much? Wait until tomorrow and you can talk bad but leave her alone now

• Thanks 1