B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You always have a choice to look elsewhere if you don't like what you see!

but the people who attack Mass also have that choice, there is not much difference in what the visitors of CC do, you know... somehow they all react the same, just to different residents, I mock every resident who deserves it.. Wolf Karma or even Aziz, people who can't handle that have the opportunity to just put me on ignore, I have no problem with that.

As long as it is done in a decent manner there is nothing to worry about and visitors to this forum do not have to attack each other

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but the people who attack Mass also have that choice, there is not much difference in what the visitors of CC do, you know... somehow they all react the same, just to different residents, I mock every resident who deserves it.. Wolf Karma or even Aziz, people who can't handle that have the opportunity to just put me on ignore, I have no problem with that.

As long as it is done in a decent manner there is nothing to worry about and visitors to this forum do not have to attack each other

Agree 100%

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Anche adesso continui a parlare di Karma, non puoi aspettare fino a domani quando arriverà e rovinerà di nuovo l'atmosfera?
Godiamoci per un po' la sua assenza, domani potremo rifarci  😌

I'll start by saying that I see only one smile on your post, it's a shame that you're the one who put the smiley face, now you only make me smile. I didn't talk about Karma, your misfortune buddy did. Read what you write well, watch RLC instead of having them tell you and make up stories. You will never change, shame on you. When Karma returns I will enjoy his presence and you will cry for his "non-absence" of him. Do me courtesy, keep "ignore" on me, I like to write about you and not be bothered by your jokes 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Massi lascerà lavorare la Day da sola o andrà avanti per la sua strada?

Sono sicuro che rimarra’ li a guardare

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Right now I'm a little confused why she's there with a maid uniform on, is this his idea to take photos of her, or is she doing this to entice him

Dildo on the bed 🙂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Right now I'm a little confused why she's there with a maid uniform on, is this his idea to take photos of her, or is she doing this to entice him

BS photo shoot probably. But anything is possible.🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Même maintenant, tu continues à parler de Karma, tu ne peux pas attendre jusqu'à demain quand elle viendra gâcher à nouveau l'atmosphère ?
Profitons un moment de son absence, demain on pourra recommencer  😌

toi occupe toi de savoir si les mecs que tu défend vont bien le reste laisse tomber et surtout fout la paix a KARMA 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1