B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

I know this is not popular and probably I am not aware enough of every single thing done or said but ...

Massi seems a smarter guy than most (doesn't mean I like him):

- he has a job and spends time working with customers of this credit card company (unless many other who are really only lying in bed all the time, or playing all the time on a computer game or pretending they are artist ...). I remember he once said to one of the girls: this is an ideal situation, you have a free house, you can work and have your life while being also paid by RLC, it's an opportunity to put money aside or build something for the future. At least he has clear ideas. May be the only only on the same line (I am aware of) is Karma

- He has an almost stable relationship with Sara (with ups and downs); who else in the villas (except Karma and Tantra ... but looks different to me) has one?

- He is starting to understand that his aggressive sexual behavior he had at the beginning is not paying so he changed (how pushy was he with Dayana for example compared to Wolf?).

All this to say that I recognise him to be more proactive and smart than many other in the villa. At least it seems he wants to do something in life which is not "meeting a rich man/woman to have a nice life".

JMHO of course

Let me repeat to be clear: I wouldn't choose him as a friend.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Slow said:

So che questo non è popolare e probabilmente non sono abbastanza consapevole di ogni singola cosa fatta o detta, ma...

Massi sembra un ragazzo più intelligente degli altri (non significa che mi piaccia):

- ha un lavoro e passa il tempo lavorando con i clienti di questa società di carte di credito (a meno che molti altri che in realtà stanno sempre a letto tutto il tempo, o giocano tutto il tempo al videogioco o fingono di essere artisti...). Ricordo che una volta disse a una delle ragazze: questa è una situazione ideale, hai una casa libera, puoi lavorare e avere la tua vita essendo anche pagata da RLC, è un'opportunità per mettere da parte dei soldi o costruire qualcosa per il futuro . Almeno ha le idee chiare. Forse l'unico sulla stessa linea (ne sono a conoscenza) è Karma

- Ha un rapporto quasi stabile con Sara (con alti e bassi); chi altro nelle ville (tranne Karma e Tantra... ma mi sembra diverso) ne ha una?

- Sta iniziando a capire che il suo comportamento sessuale aggressivo che aveva all'inizio non pagava quindi ha cambiato (quanto era invadente con Dayana per esempio rispetto a Wolf?).

Tutto questo per dire che lo riconosco più propositivo e intelligente di tanti altri presenti in villa. Almeno sembra che voglia fare qualcosa nella vita che non sia "incontrare un uomo/una donna ricca per avere una bella vita".

JMHO ovviamente

Lo ripeto per essere chiaro: non lo sceglierei come amico.

Se era intelligente non sarebbe entrato a far parte di RLC, e poi lavora soltanto in un call center della banca online, apre conti correnti e fornisce informazioni al riguardo, questo lavoro non gli piace, si lamenta di continuo, ed e’ cosi intelligente da fare nomi, cognomi e dare altre info dei suoi clienti davanti le telecamere😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Êtes-vous vraiment obsédé, Karma vous manque-t-il tellement ? Attends demain et tu pourras dire du mal mais laisse-la tranquille maintenant

bien dit,il faut qu'il attaque toujours KARMA se gros affreux

45 minutes ago, Slow said:

I know this is not popular and probably I am not aware enough of every single thing done or said but ...

Massi seems a smarter guy than most (doesn't mean I like him):

- he has a job and spends time working with customers of this credit card company (unless many other who are really only lying in bed all the time, or playing all the time on a computer game or pretending they are artist ...). I remember he once said to one of the girls: this is an ideal situation, you have a free house, you can work and have your life while being also paid by RLC, it's an opportunity to put money aside or build something for the future. At least he has clear ideas. May be the only only on the same line (I am aware of) is Karma

- He has an almost stable relationship with Sara (with ups and downs); who else in the villas (except Karma and Tantra ... but looks different to me) has one?

- He is starting to understand that his aggressive sexual behavior he had at the beginning is not paying so he changed (how pushy was he with Dayana for example compared to Wolf?).

All this to say that I recognise him to be more proactive and smart than many other in the villa. At least it seems he wants to do something in life which is not "meeting a rich man/woman to have a nice life".

JMHO of course

Let me repeat to be clear: I wouldn't choose him as a friend.

It's alsom true that virtually everyone on RLC tells lies.

Just now, pajero said:

bien dit,il faut qu'il attaque toujours KARMA se gros affreux

Even now you keep talking about Karma, can't you wait until tomorrow when she comes and spoils the atmosphere again?
Let's enjoy her absence for a while, tomorrow we can do it again 😌

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Even now you keep talking about Karma, can't you wait until tomorrow when she comes and spoils the atmosphere again?
Let's enjoy her absence for a while, tomorrow we can do it again 😌

Please leave Karma alone! She has done nothing wrong ! She doesn't harm anybody ! She is a very pleasent pretty girl ! Friendly with everybody. Do you dislike her because she refuses to fuck with Messi ?? I think she should be respected for that !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Please leave Karma alone! She has done nothing wrong ! She doesn't harm anybody ! She is a very pleasent pretty girl ! Friendly with everybody. Do you dislike her because she refuses to fuck with Messi ?? I think she should be respected for that !!!

I don't care if she fucks someone or not, I think she's had them all and that's her business, I find her annoying to see and her behavior with the tantra man is also annoying.. well This is a forum to express your opinion so I have no problem with your opinion if it is different

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't care if she fucks someone or not, I think she's had them all and that's her business, I find her annoying to see and her behavior with the tantra man is also annoying.. well This is a forum to express your opinion so I have no problem with your opinion if it is different

You always have a choice to look elsewhere if you don't like what you see!

My take on the guest couple.  The leather girl is a friend of Dayana, but not a close friend.  She is interested in becoming a participant.  Dayana invited leather girl and her bf to visit B-4 and B-7.  This was an audition of sorts, and a tour. 

As Dayana was cooking them dinner, she asked Massi to join them.  Dayana showed good cooking technique, and she knows how to plate a dish.

After dinner, Massi brought the boom box to the LR.  Dayana sat everyone at the table, and not on the couch.  There was only conversation.  No dancing.  No watching the television.  Leather girl sat on her boyfriend's lap, and Massi and Dayana sat on separate chairs.  Very clear signal by Dayana that she and Massi were not going to cuddle, caress, fondle, fuck.  Leather girl and bf were just the opposite, with grabbing and groping.

I thought the evening ended awkwardly, as if Dayana did not know what to do after dinner.  Guest couple soon left.

Dayana and Massi went to Aziza's room to the empty bed.  After a short conversation, Massi got up to leave and was nearly out the door when Dayanna called for him to stay.  She then went to the bathroom, cleaned herself, etc., and returned to Aziza's bedroom.  They both watched a cartoon movie, Dayana fell asleep, and Massi went to Sara's room. 

Based on leather girl's exhibitionistic behavior with her bf, I would say she is excited about the prospect of becoming a future participant.

-----------

As for Massi and Dayana, was not too many nights ago, that Dayana, nude in Sara's bath, had a long, full-frontal conversation with Massi, who was sitting on the edge of the bath.  IIRC, Sara was also in the room, removing her makeup.

• Upvote 1