B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

None of these girls on RLC are even close to being worth €5,000. for a night.

No girl (or man) is worth 5000€ a night. 

Il y a 1 heure, itohkata a dit :

No watch is worth 1 million $ ... but some people spend that amount for it (see recent VIP marriage)

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

I think there is some confusion about the sum. It started off at 60 Euro and then mysteriously became 6000 and then 60,000. It's almost certain to be 60 Euro just to enter the room and then you pay the girl by agreement.

Just now, Slow said:

No watch is worth 1 million $ ... but some people spend that amount for it (see recent VIP marriage)

That's a different topic. You can sell whatever you want at any price. As long as someone has the money and find it a good way to spend it, that's fine.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Some of you seems that doesn't understand the difference between price and value.

I think I agree with you, but would you care to elaborate ? 

il y a 1 minute, Lookwarm a dit :

I think there is some confusion about the sum. It started off at 60 Euro and then mysteriously became 6000 and then 60,000. It's almost certain to be 60 Euro just to enter the room and then you pay the girl by agreement.

If you listen to the video Nadia repeats several times along the conversation 60.000 Euro (doesn't mean it is true of course)

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

Nadia said "thousand". No confusion there. The only part that I thought that I didn't understand  is if she said "six" or "sixty".

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I think I agree with you, but would you care to elaborate ? 

Price is how much the seller think the item or the service is worth

Value is what the buyer thinks the item or service worth.

A 5k watch for example isn't just a gadget that is used to see the time, it is actually a jewel. In the next years it could even worth more than you bought. That's why some even sees as an investment. It isn't your regular Casio.

• Thanks 1

For those who have better audio and want to check if it's 60.000 or 6.000 please:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

she says it twice

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

and repeats it here ...

My ears say 60.000 ... 🤓

• Upvote 2