B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

7 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Festa decadente per persone di alto livello provenienti da Russia e Ucraina. Lunghe giornate lavorative. Tema del XVIII secolo. Niente cellulare.

"Aziza sii professionale, fai il tuo lavoro, non prendere droghe e non dire il tuo nome." Non è stato furbo da parte di Nadia invitarla a Parigi, sapendo che Aziza ha molti problemi mentali. Rischia la propria reputazione in questo mondo decadente e banale.

Probabilmente hanno litigato per questo.

Aziza non ha intenzione di affrontare i suoi problemi mentali, ma se ne va per sprofondare altrove nella "filiale di Barcellona" (parola usata da Nadia).

Che significa “filiale di Barcellona”?

38 minutes ago, Slow said:

Amazing how much fun we are missing from not understanding the language!

Not sure about fun, was a long arsed conversation though and a convo that I could understand which was good.   

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Not sure about fun, was a long arsed conversation though and a convo that I could understand which was good.   

If they start talking about social energy then I drop out. Pffff!

43 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Decadent party for high level people from Russia and Ukraine. Long working days. 18th century theme. No cell phone.

"Aziza stay professional, do your job, don't take drugs and don't say your name." Not smart of Nadia to invite her to Paris, knowing that Aziza has many mental problems. She risks her own reputation in this decadent, mundane world.

They probably got into an argument about this.

Aziza is not going to deal with her mental problems, but leaves to sink further somewhere else in the 'Barcelona branch' (word Nadia used).

EDIT:From her CV given by RLC: Aziza previously managed a facility for children with developmental differences. ( Makes sense for me)

She says "more than Russian and Ukraine". It was a comparison, not the nationality of the attendees.

2 hours ago, Borbora said:

Decadent party for high level people from Russia and Ukraine. Long working days. 18th century theme. No cell phone.

"Aziza stay professional, do your job, don't take drugs and don't say your name." Not smart of Nadia to invite her to Paris, knowing that Aziza has many mental problems. She risks her own reputation in this decadent, mundane world.

They probably got into an argument about this.

Aziza is not going to deal with her mental problems, but leaves to sink further somewhere else in the 'Barcelona branch' (word Nadia used).

EDIT:From her CV given by RLC: Aziza previously managed a facility for children with developmental differences. ( Makes sense for me)

Since she has pretty much been on RLC since she was 21. That would mean her management job would have been in her late teens or when she was 20. Who would put such a young person in charge of this type of facility. Another gross exaggeration I would suggest. 

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Che significa “filiale di Barcellona”?

In the context of what Nadia said, there is a group of similarly-minded people in Barcelona who also host and participate in sex parties, but the Barcelona parties are not as expensive as those in Paris.  And the girls who are paid to attend these parties are paid less.

This is the second time that Nadia and Aziza have gone off on a trip together.  I guess Aziza was more friendly and grateful diring the first.

Also a 60,000 euro fee for admission seems very very high, unless it is for multiple days/nights and multiple girls.

1 hour ago, desinc said:

Since she has pretty much been on RLC since she was 21. That would mean her management job would have been in her late teens or when she was 20. Who would put such a young person in charge of this type of facility. Another gross exaggeration I would suggest

I know: but you have to be able to invent this.

In a conversation with your future employee, you ask about work experience. If nothing comes up, you ask what she might want to do if she doesn't become an actress. Sometimes candidates fall back on an internship work. And then you pimp it up.

Sometimes I do the same on this blog.

I have not listened to the conversation, but after more thought, it may be that the 60,000 euros was the total admission amount paid by all of those attending, not 60,000 per person.

12 minutes ago, Borbora said:

I know: but you have to be able to invent this.

In a conversation with your future employee, you ask about work experience. If nothing comes up, you ask what she might want to do if she doesn't become an actress. Sometimes candidates fall back on an internship work. And then you pimp it up.

Sometimes I do the same on this blog.

the PLC biographies for participants are written by Chat/GPT, or something similar.  They should never be taken literally.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

In the context of what Nadia said, there is a group of similarly-minded people in Barcelona who also host and participate in sex parties, but the Barcelona parties are not as expensive as those in Paris.  And the girls who are paid to attend these parties are paid less.

This is the second time that Nadia and Aziza have gone off on a trip together.  I guess Aziza was more friendly and grateful diring the first.

Also a 60,000 euro fee for admission seems very very high, unless it is for multiple days/nights and multiple girls.

According to what Nadia said, there isn't sex involved, only sensorial experiences. Is more like a sex theater.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I have not listened to the conversation, but after more thought, it may be that the 60,000 euros was the total admission amount paid by all of those attending, not 60,000 per person.

Is per person.