Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

ran across a linda flicking the bean video around 18 minutes that if the date was correct it was labeled 5-4-24 so assuming european would make it april 5--oh and time stamp on video said 11:30 pm or so

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, profish said:

ran across a linda flicking the bean video around 18 minutes that if the date was correct it was labeled 5-4-24 so assuming european would make it april 5--oh and time stamp on video said 11:30 pm or so

Must be an AI video, because Linda doesn't know she has a 'bean' 😁

United Kingdom Eating GIF by Declan McKenna

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, profish said:

Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ok last comment. I know you are all clapping. Settle down.

I love the new empowered Linda. She is constantly flashing her body in front of T-jealous and she smiles every second she's doing it.

Not empowerment.  She needs viewership (aka money).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ok the video date lies--no idea when but the background has the quirky barbie like nightstand on the left and some coat rack hanger thing on the right--old stuff--sorry and please return to your original programming 🤐

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, profish said:

5 hours ago, profish said:

yep date (european?) supposed 5/4/24--actual time 11:12 pm according to rlc time stamp--18 minutes

Do nov rely on the dates on the video title from where you found it, they are not accurate, they put in the date they post.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not AI, she has flicked the bean many times

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

Is that your asshole seen through a microscope or did you forget to grind the coffee beans again? Bro, you need to get that shit checked out. How do you even sit? Damn! Your toilet must hate you.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Not empowerment.  She needs viewership (aka money).

true but do i care? It cost me my second cup of coffee to just watch her do her thing. i think her tits will help me keep my eyes open a bit longer.

• Upvote 1