Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

So something of note. Linda played with her juggs for a few seconds in the bathtub 2 days ago. I thought it was worthy of mention.

WOW, I am getting a subscription right away ! 😆

Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

i thought we were on for a photo shoot with linda, but it was just tibor making a vid.

Hahaha, it was hilarious, he first had to remodel the living room, pushed the couch off the wall and then first had to sweep up food scraps, wipes and other junk that came out from under the couch, which must have been laying there since 1975. Then he also needed the dining room table, but there was so much dust and gunk on it that it too had to be thoroughly cleaned first. It was clear that Miss Lazy B. had ignored her housekeeping duties. Who would have thought!

Then he disappeared into the bathroom for some makeup and to blow-dry/style his hair. Of course, you can't make a cool video if you look like Uncle Fester.

Didn't watch the retarded moves he made next during the video for long. He has NO talent!

Like I said, the first part (the cleaning) was really fun. I would almost take a membership for it, to be able to watch it back. 🤣

serious the addams family GIF

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Linda looking at wedding photos hers I wonder.

Not hers, from a wedding photo shoot she took a couple of days ago.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

Iets opmerkelijks dus. Linda speelde 2 dagen geleden een paar seconden met haar tieten in de badkuip. Ik vond het het vermelden waard.

Sex is always short in this appartment ? ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, jugghead said:

So something of note. Linda played with her juggs for a few seconds in the bathtub 2 days ago. I thought it was worthy of mention.

Date and time details...timestamp?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I just saw Linda wiggled her Pinky Toe in the bath tub. I thought it was worthy of mention.  March 26/ 20:47 / European Time

• Haha 3