Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

il y a 28 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Magnifique ce soir 

Bonsoir Pulo ;

Et oui mon pauvre gars nous en somme arrivé la ,a payer pour la regarder faire le ménage ,préparer les repas du babouin ,repasser et faire une pipe a couille molle !

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, peking said:

why don't you give it a go and do it? eh figure it out as the saying goes 😀

Pulo's play by play is odd and I always wondered who is this masked poster?

but Pulo's posting is as normal as breathing now but still odd 😀

oh gawd, I'm just got touchy about Pulo damn I need my meds 😱

You are correct good sir, As much I do love the woman(leora) of reallife,  I don't have the luxury or the time to to spend watching as much as I would like. I try and read camcaps whenever I can but the play by play I see every single day finally got to me. I'm at the point where I just stopped opening leora topics all together. To each their own I suppose 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora bates herself to orgasm while Paul jacks off on her chest.
Paul waits 20 seconds after Leora came to cream on her chest.

Question: This behavior from him is common. Is this a Paul think or a Russian thing (or a dude thing)?  He comes on her chest with pride as if he is doing HER the favor leaving a a present for her to clean up (or showing how much he cares for her).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mrbubbles0002 said:

I don't have the luxury or the time to to spend watching as much as I would like

only Paul has the time and when she's gone for whatever reason he will realize the time he's wasted.

GIF by Giphy QAlol this is what play by play does to you lol

try not to read it. many have tried but their eyes are drawn to the masked poster's typing

😀