Did the couch go on vacation?

I just tuned in a few minutes ago and noticed the couch is missing... isn't that owned by RLC? are they getting a new one?

In my opinion,  the 3rd most popular  thing  to watch on RLC - besides the couples themselves, and then  any pets -  are the couches.  call me weird, but those pieces of furniture hold  all of the good stories  that go on inside these apartments, and  losing a couch  to me is like losing one of the pets.

if so... RIP  D&D  couch... we knew you well.

I just tuned in a few minutes ago and noticed the couch is missing... isn't that owned by RLC? are they getting a new one?

In my opinion,  the 3rd most popular  thing  to watch on RLC - besides the couples themselves, and then  any pets -  are the couches.  call me weird, but those pieces of furniture hold  all of the good stories  that go on inside these apartments, and  losing a couch  to me is like losing one of the pets.

Likely all stained up with all kinds of DNA or Ruslans cooties have come back to life.

Likely all stained up with all kinds of DNA or Ruslans cooties have come back to life.

Ruslan's cooties are probably what carried it out of the apartment lol.

Ruslan's cooties are probably what carried it out of the apartment lol.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what happened.  lol