Caroline & Park (2024) #3

I think that whenever there is sex play that involves more than two people, problems will begin if someone starts to feel that they are left out. If Caroline is not going to let Park play, it means to me that she is training him to be her Cuckold. 

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Gabby und Park könnten heute Abend ein Team bilden und Frisky mit Caroline das andere! Zumindest für ein oder zwei Stunden!

"Unmögliches wird sofort erledigt, Wunder dauern etwas länger ! " Träume sind leider oft Schäume.

21 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

"Unmögliches wird sofort erledigt, Wunder dauern etwas länger ! " Träume sind leider oft Schäume.

It would be a perfect solution for all four  though !

Just now, Lasse said:

It would be a perfect solution for all four  though !

Unfortunately, I don't think Gabby is into Park at all.  Gabby is just waiting to be there for a worked up Frisky after the flirting and teasing with Caroline is done for the night.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Unfortunately, I don't think Gabby is into Park at all.  Gabby is just waiting to be there for a worked up Frisky after the flirting and teasing with Caroline is done for the night.

Children pretending to play adult games for money.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just Gabby leaving 

I stand corrected, figured they came together, they usually leave together.   Well now..  this might get interesting.  Happy Birthday Caroline?