Caroline & Park (2024) #3

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

When was the last time. I guess ive missed it in the replays

You could start about here.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:07 PM, gregori said:

I just saw on the replays the rendezvous between the two girls and was kinda disappointed. Caroline was horny but Frisky didn't seem to overwhelm her, did she even made her finish? :undecided:

The best part of that night was in bed. They kissed a little and Carolina lay down for a moment between Frisky's legs. Although I think a lot of all this is for clicks and that's one of the reasons Park is ok with it, it's obvious that there is desire and that's why I'm happily waiting for more from these two.

1 minute ago, Ulfolk said:

The best part of that night was in bed. They kissed a little and Carolina lay down for a moment between Frisky's legs. Although I think a lot of all this is for clicks and that's one of the reasons Park is ok with it, it's obvious that there is desire and that's why I'm happily waiting for more from these two.

So, it wasn't the part that Frisky fingered Carol and latter licked her pussy?

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I would like to see Carol in action and in the bed part she seemed very willing to give Frisky something. Later that night was nice too, but the camera angle and the fact that Frisky didn't finish the job when licked her was a little bit disappointing.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

A good example of how historians write: It's not that what is said is not accurate...it's what is left out that is remarkable. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 2